Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

First time plugging 24 mg of hydromorphone - My thoughts

• Please log in to reply

deadline527

deadline527

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
So firstly, it wasnt nearly as gay as i expected it to be. To anyone who thinks its a fag way of doing your drugs, shut the hell up and stop being so damn homophobic. I hate wasting my money, and I refuse to I.V. because they say you'll never come back from that. This was the next best choice for dilaudid. Secondly, what a great high. I just plugged 24 mg in one shot and I'm relaxed as hell right now. Was going to snort some more since I picked up 20 of the 8 mg for 100$ but figured I'd wait a few to see how the plugging effected me since I haven't done this high of a dose before.

All in all, definitely worth it. Although I would start a bit lower dose if I was anyone else just because I'd hate to see someone OD.

My head is in the clouds and my feet on the ground all while wrapped in a warm blanket of euphoria. I need to pick these things up more, seriously.

Danklicious.

Danklicious.

Noddin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,041 posts
How do you plug pills? I'd be interested in trying this with oxy.

XxnickpwnsxX

XxnickpwnsxX

OG Boxer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,392 posts
exit only ;)

haha

deadline527

deadline527

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
I use a 10 ml syringe with no needle. They sell them for feeding babies and such as well. I put some warm/hot water in a shot glass, crush up the pills and put them in there and stir it around for a while. Then draw it up into the syringe, put it up the ol' shoot, and push down the plunger. Takes a few minutes for the effects to kick it but they hit ya hard when they do. Really happy with the effects for what is involved. I used to think no way in hell I'd ever plug something, and now I'm like why the fuck did I ever think it was so bad.

If ya think about it, the syringe is smaller in diameter then the shits ya take, so its not like your stuffing a giant piece of plastic up your ass. Definitely will want to use some lube though, just get a unused condom and rub it on the syringe and you're good to go.

Id much rather do this then I.V., although I have nothing against people who prefer that, I just personally hate needles.

ChrispyChris

ChrispyChris

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,136 posts
I've been wanting to plug pills for a while, especially since I can rarely get them around here. I just need to get the syringe.

deadline527

deadline527

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Most pharmacys and even some grocery stores carry them. So that shouldn't be a problem, especially one without a needle. I just snorted another 8 mg, so 32 mg total, and definitely am enjoying the hydromorphone. Cant wait to try plugging some of my Oxymorphone when I get them on the 21st.

ChrispyChris

ChrispyChris

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,136 posts
Even grocery stores sell them? Where did you get yours from?

deadline527

deadline527

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Monoject Syringe without Needle at Drs. Foster & Smith: Syringes for pet caged birds

I picked mine up at a medical supply place near my house, but have heard grocery store sell the ones that are used to give babies their medication by mouth. It shouldnt be too hard to find them. I suggest 10 ml as the correct size, anything larger and I would have never even tried, lol.

ChrispyChris

ChrispyChris

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,136 posts
Haha. Alright, I'll look around. Thanks man.

secret of myst

secret of myst

Chasing Roxanne

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
You lucky bastard :)

Im guessing you have a pretty good opiate tolerance cause plugging 24mg of that shit is a lot. I plugged 20mg once and it knocked me on my ass more than anything, I would kill for some more of that stuff.

deadline527

deadline527

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Yea my tolerance is decent for about half the month, then tapers down, and then shoots right back up, lol. When I get my Oxymorphone 10 mgs I usually do about 50 mg a day, which is equal to about 200 mg oxycodone. But, if I was to plug them, which I never have yet, it would probably be twice as strong, so more towards 300-400 mg of oxy which is too much for me. I find 100 mg to about the perfect amount of oxycodone to catch a good nod. Its a shame I dont bang stuff, I.V'ed oxymorphone is soooo damn potent. When the oral bioavailability is 10%, nasal is 40-50%, and IV is 90-100%, you can see exactly why for people who shoot it would be the BEST opiate there is. I'm hoping the BA of oxymorphone plugged is about 70%, so a 10 mg opana would be about equal to an oxy 80. Not a bad dose right there. Would make my script last wayyyy longer.

Drizzlehell

Drizzlehell

K8's - M30's

• Registered Upgraded
  • 681 posts
That's a lot of Dilaudid going in your ass.

:smoke:

SnortIt

SnortIt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 917 posts
Yeah, I had like 15 60mg er morphines, I boiled the pill down then surrenged the liquid up my ass, just tickled a little. Great high.

septicdeath

septicdeath

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I've been reading and reading, over at bluelight, etc, etc. I guess I must have a HIGH ass tolerance, I have been taking 3x 100mg time released ms contin for the last 10 years, my dr. changes me up from 5x15mg morphine vs. 5x4mg dilaudid (generic hydromorophones, used to be white M on 1 side 4 on the other, but now they are smaller yellow pills 4 on 1side, P on the other I think (I will check). I have been in 8 accidents over the last 20 years, raced motocross and had 5 bad accidents before I hung it up and then a car accident replacing my femurs with titanium rods and fusing my ankles by cutting my fibula/tibula's and screwing them into 1 fixed position in my ankle for support, synthetic hips, I wont keep going, but can, 15% chance to walk, and now I do, but I HURT 24x7x366 (yeah, I hurt enough to imagine a extra day a year)). Anyways, Im trying to say I have been on pain pills a long time, and about the last 2 years I chew the 100mg (but still only take 3 a day) and when on morphine 15mg x5 a day, I give them away (they do nothing for me unless I take 75-100mg at a time) but when the doc rotates my break thru to hydromorophones, the dilaudid kinda amps me up, gives me energy, but I take all 5 at once or 3 and then 2 twice a day minimally, but really dont think I feel much. Anyways, I woud love the rush that everyone talks about, but I guess my tolerance must be up, cause I took 12mg and crushed, and put in no needle syringe and warm water and plugged it up the rear, and really, nothing, I felt a little, but not even close to the chew of a 100mg ms contin. Lets say I didn't get it all in there, but I didn't have a run-out, and I've even gone 2x4mg, and then 2x4mg 15 mins later (16mg yellow water up the rear), Im not feeling the rush or the warmness that I get when I am in the hospital and they put it in the IV. Before I jump onto the IV train, maybe I am exhibiting signs that its a REALLY bad decision to make. I mean, I know everyone is going to tell someone NOT to start, especially if you've never done it and dont have any experience, buit f I can pack up the rear 16mg (4x4 little yellow generic hydromorophones), maybe Im already so high tolerance that a 8mg IV, or 16mg IV once a month or once a week is really a bad decision. Stop and pretend I already IV'd something else, (eliminate the thoughts of a new IV user) and I was asking about pushing dillies and exhibited the same opiate tolerance already before asking. I know I have injectable water (baby was invetro and we have all the sterile injectable water (300-450 units at least) that I need now, but no filters, I guess I better order those (someone want to pm a link?, I guess cotton from q-tips doesnt cut it in the 21st century) but Im asking if this is really a mistake or not. If packing does nothing and I can chew 20-24 mg and barely feel it (barely feel a 100mg Morophine) maybe my tolerance is so high that Im just asking for a mess, I mean, if I cant enjoy 8mg but will have to iv 16, 20, 24mg right off the start, it doesn't matter than I get 600mg a month does it?

Thanks in advance...
SD

You lucky bastard :)

Im guessing you have a pretty good opiate tolerance cause plugging 24mg of that shit is a lot. I plugged 20mg once and it knocked me on my ass more than anything, I would kill for some more of that stuff.

• pandaphile likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users