why do they put the opening in the front of boxers/briefs?

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Dec 7, 2009.

1. so i was wondering, why do men's underwear manufacturers put an opening in the front of boxers/briefs.

i can't really think of any reason why they put it there. i guess it's for urination. but does anyone here actually use the hole in the underwear when they pee?

2. Your so fucking right

3. #3 blue spoon, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
    ask myself the same question every day i just think its a lil ventilation i dont really mind it.
    heres my theory: Sometimes you want to go through the gate instead of over the fence

4. Ventilation

5. So that you can urinate standing up through the fly of your pants.

6. The OP knows that they design it so you can piss out da fly, Hes just saying he doesnt understand why, cause nobody uses that shit, its such a hassle

7. QFT but i think its only a hassle if there is a button. or i just get my dick ready on the walk to the toilet

8. lol I thought he was gonna say "it should really belong in the back" and I was like dude thats disgusting you'd still get shit everywhere

9. I actually found it useful one time. Me and this chick were going at it in the forest at night, was pretty chilly out. So when it was time for her to pucker up and start gobblin', instead of pulling my pants down halfway n shit, I just unzipped my jeans, stuck my hand through, opened the button and let it hang out.

Other than that, I just hop the fence..

10. haha great thread...i mean who seriously uses that shit...i mean i did when i was a little kid just cuz the option was there...but i havent used that in years lol

11. Easy access?

12. i always use that to piss, so much easier then undoing my belt, unbuttoning my pants and unzipping my fly.

13. smoke bear you beat me to it, i was gonn say sumthin like for those spontaneous nights when your rollin with the hotties and you havent Maintained the Hedges in a while, no need to expose your bush, just pop ol' Willey out through the fence gate and say HOWDY HOOOO....other than that, i just go nude most of the time so i cant even figure out what those damn underwear are meant for in the first place

14. maybe so your dick isnt so compressed, like it allows it to bulge out a little bit?

15. its one of mans un answered question... no one knows

16. that worked till my dick was too big for my zipper

Just sayin:cool:

17. I use that hole when using public urinals

18. Alright first off they would be uncomfortable, no room for your dick to go out, i know on briefs they overlap, allowing the male genitalia to move back and forth without having it feel restrained. Trust me, nothing is worse than having your dick pushed to your thighs in public

19. It takes me like an extra 3 minutes to get that shit to work, not even close to being worth the effort.

20. i have a few pairs of boxer briefs that have no opening