Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

why do they put the opening in the front of boxers/briefs?

• Please log in to reply

Fel.pZ

Fel.pZ

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 782 posts
wtf is wrong with you people? i always use the opening to pee.. do you kids pull your pants all the way down or what?

Señor PoopiePants

Señor PoopiePants

I immediately regret this decision!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,226 posts

So that you can urinate standing up through the fly of your pants.

Yes! I just turned 30 and I found this one out only 4 years ago!!!! :eek:

:hello:

Pissing through the fly FTW!

havatt

havatt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,279 posts

wtf is wrong with you people? i always use the opening to pee.. do you kids pull your pants all the way down or what?

lol no, hold boxers and pants below my balls with one hand and aim my dick with the other hand.

lol I can't believe this thread is actually happening.

fAKdded

fAKdded

ariya-sacca

• Old School
  • 3,729 posts

I use that hole when using public urinals

Yessir, this seems to be when I use it.

Boxers have huge openings which aren't even a pain.... if they have no button its no problem getting your penis thru.

Briefs are like a fucking puzzle, three layers and shit.

NFloyd2357

NFloyd2357

Midnight Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,779 posts
i use it every time i pee standing up, its way easier then pulling the boxers down below your dick - thats what the hole's there for

Cannabis Crusoe

Cannabis Crusoe

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
well i know cops use it because they don't ant to undo the huge belt just to pee.

i think they do it to trap your cock in the zipper on accident one day.yikes

iDope

iDope

AsianSayWha?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 373 posts
Its because the person who invented the hole in the boxer was retarded and put it in front instead of the back

SimplyLemon

SimplyLemon

eventually a lime

• Registered Upgraded
  • 381 posts
I have one pair of briefs that I wear to concerts. I wear them because I usually have like five pre rolled joints and I baggy em and then I tinker with the layers for a bit and get em nice and comfy where the bag doesn't cause me any trouble and theres nothing but the usual looking bulge. No security check ever touches my fireman.

When i wear a belt [almost always with jeans, I pee through the boxer flaps. Undo the belt, the button, the zipper and then pull my boxer's down takes 2 minutes. Undo the zipper and the button and fanagle my dick out of the hole saves me bout 20 seconds.

chronicman00

chronicman00

Bay Shark

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,567 posts

well i know cops use it because they don't ant to undo the huge belt just to pee.

i think they do it to trap your cock in the zipper on accident one day.yikes

like this guy said man its a cruel joke

Nezsem

Nezsem

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 188 posts
Its for people in business suits. Suits have a belt, couple shirts tucked in and pants pulled up to just the right waist line.

Having that hole makes it simpler to not have to undo the entire suit.

Or you can fuck a bitch through that hole if she is scared of your pubs touching her skin. The hole covers all the pubs except for the for the fat meaty member.

UndeadMilkman

UndeadMilkman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 281 posts

Its for people in business suits. Suits have a belt, couple shirts tucked in and pants pulled up to just the right waist line.

Having that hole makes it simpler to not have to undo the entire suit.

Or you can fuck a bitch through that hole if she is scared of your pubs touching her skin. The hole covers all the pubs except for the for the fat meaty member.

IF ANYONE THINKS OF DOING THIS: Be sure to take out your sack too, seriously it kills it.

Killa4ThaKush

Killa4ThaKush

ChoppinBlades24/7

• Registered Upgraded
  • 442 posts
one time i was with my girl hadnt shaved in a while so instead of pullin my pants down i just pulled my dick out through that hole and it worked pretty well.. and of course ventilation

V1RU5

V1RU5

is it raining with you?

• Gold Member
  • 10,081 posts

NIXXXON

NIXXXON

The BIG Payback

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,891 posts
yeah what's the point, your dick just falls out at some point (boxers)

UndeadMilkman

UndeadMilkman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 281 posts

yeah what's the point, your dick just falls out at some point (boxers)

yeah even if your walking around the house the boxers dont give a shit.

Thats why im slowly switching to briefs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users