The REASON why so many stoners are vegetarian?

Discussion in 'General' started by XtraSpezial, Dec 6, 2009.

1. :laughing:

2. i LIKE THIS IDEA.!! YAYY YOU SUCK, AND YOU SUCK , AND HEY YOU OVER THERE YOUR FACE IS MIS PROPORTIONED!! :p:p

3. im am a vegetarian that smokes weed. im not really a hippie though, a llittle too young. i don't run around like "omfg you can't eat meat because its not what god wants us to do and think of the poor animals and do you know how much more energy it takes to raise animals then plant?"

no. i just dont eat meat. furthermore, im pretty positive that humans are naturally supposed to eat animals. thats what there there for. i just happen to not really ever do what im supposed to. haha. no hate, guys.

4. I haven't met a vegetarian stoner yet...

5. you have bear hands?!

6. [​IMG]

7. I am a proud member of Peta

People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals

8. Nah, if you look at our teeth, their not made for eating meat, although we can. But since you can't eat raw meat, well, that means your not really supposed to eat it, unless perhaps at one point we were able to eat raw meat, but due to cooking it for so long our bodies lost the immunity to fight off the bad shit in raw meat that can make us sick.

Whatever though, I eat meat.

9. haha all the stoners i know wear flat bills, act really ghetto, and listen to rap with alot of bass. The only vegies i know are either emo or just dont like the thought of meat.

The only reason i would be a vegitarian is because i eat way too much while im high and i dont wanna get out of shape.

Other then that i dont know any hippies that are stoners besides my dad haha.

Oh and drinking there own pee? thats guys on crack haha

10. Well i am a veterinarian and was long before i started smoking pot, The reason i am is because i dont need to eat meat, I like trying to look after myself the best i can and have never told anyone its wrong to eat meat or that they should be a vegetarian. My beliefs are my own.
    And just because your a vegetarian doesnt mean your going to drink piss, that just seems sick.

11. You're a veterinarian?? Hey, my dog licks his balls all the time and it's really annoying. Do they have a spray or something for that? (j/k man ;))

12. vegetarian veterinarian!

try saying that when you're smashed!! :smoking:

13. I was vegetarian for 8 years. My parents were also for 10 years and my sister was for 7 years...My aunt has been since she was 13. I think that herb is associated with hippies and i think alot of hippies dont eat meat.

Also, it's not the fact that eating meat is bad... Its more of the fact of how it is now processed currently. Animals are treated horribly and shouldnt be. Imagine living in a pin with thousands of other humans and the pin was so small you couldnt turn around. And you live there just so you can be brutaly murdered and eaten...Not a great life

14. *takes last bite of chalupa beef supreme* oh, what? vegeterian? ahahahaha never.

15. Yea i havent been vegetarian for 9 or 10 years and i dont think i would ever go back...I mean i know it's for a good cause but i love my meat :)

16. just saying meat has protein, which is very good for our bodies. And don't give me the bullshit "well vegetarian *insert fancy 18$ vegetarian protein shit here* is great for protein" because we are made to eat meat. We've been doing it for ever since anything lived. You can't tell me now that we have to stop, bitch gimme a steak what are cows gonna do if we don't kill them?

ALSO i think that the stoners that are vegetarian are because they don't eat meat, and they smoke weed. Its a simple concept really

17. I agree that eating meat is good. I love meat! But i disagree with how it's processed.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgCiMm2Nw9s"]YouTube- Why Vegetarian?[/ame]

Heres a video on youtube i found

18. I'm a vegetarian, and I'm fairly sure the correlation between being a veggie and a smoker is non-existant.

Why do so many pots smokers also eat meat?

19. nothing is better than a nice burger when you got the munchies