The REASON why so many stoners are vegetarian?

Discussion in 'General' started by XtraSpezial, Dec 6, 2009.

1. I beg to diffuser.

2. i hate how old this thread is. i dont even still agree with a lot of the stuff i said in here.

3. hahaha wait what did i miss something....people drink their own piss?? is that just me or does that seem a tad fucked? haha

4. Bear grylls drinks his own piss though he's not vegan, it'd be so hard to live in the wild without meat unless you know what not to and what to eat.

5. Didn't read any on the posts.

For people to say we are not supposed to eat meat, or animals. Why do you have teeth in the front for tearing then?

Humans are omnivores.

6. I know meat is good and that its how nature goes, animals eat each other. Also you can't really be a vegan since a lot of stuff you don't think are made from animal parts. The only thing I have against making food from animals is them being treated badly, especially in those factory farms. Animals taste better when raised happily on a real farm too.

It's really not hard to get enough protein from plants, even of you have high protein needs. Potter calorie most goods vegans east have as much or more protein than most meats anyway, it's just less calorie dense. I don't mean to be insulting or disrespectful but making that argument is an enormous red flag to vegans that you haven't looked into the issue very much so you probably shouldn't use it around vegans/vegetarians. We make jokes about it all the time. Again, not trying to be a dick, just helping you look more credible.

8. I'm no liberal or veterinarian. 

9. That one thread from three years ago