Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Can anybody help? Looking for a doctor in the Vancouver, British Columbia area.

• Please log in to reply

bry22

bry22

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello all!

I'm currently looking for a doctor in the Vancouver, British Columbia area, who understands the benefits of cannabis.

I have had prescriptions for effexor and atavan for ages, but I wasn't having any luck with them at all. On my own terms, I reduced (and soon there-after eliminated) the use of my medication, and started using cannabis occasionally. It has proven to be a much more effective, natural alternative to any previous anti-anxiety medication I have ever been prescribed.

I want to be able to have a licensed source of clean, safe marijuana, so that I can treat my symptoms properly, and with minimal risk.

Please send me a message/reply if you can point me in the right direction!
Thanks in advance,

-bry22

Edited by bry22, 06 December 2009 - 07:31 PM.

weedidas

weedidas

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,056 posts
I know someone in this company, they help you get a doctor: Marijuana Canada – Medical Marijuana Canada, Cards, License – Medical Marijuana Cure

Why did you link to rollitup though?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users