Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Kind Creations

• Please log in to reply

Gatorboi117

Gatorboi117

NO U

• Registered Upgraded
  • 698 posts
I plan on getting a Kind Creations straight tube for $150, I am going to use C.O.D. (Cash on Delivery). How much would shipping be and the C.O.D fee? I live in New Mexico btw.

Edited by Gatorboi117, 05 December 2009 - 10:48 PM.

Similar Topics: Kind Creations     x

COsmoker17

COsmoker17

Keepin Denver a mile high

• Registered Upgraded
  • 311 posts
I don't know how much that will cost but good call on the Kind Creations straight tube, are you getting one of the 9 mils? they're beautiful, I live on campus across the street from Kind Creations.

Gatorboi117

Gatorboi117

NO U

• Registered Upgraded
  • 698 posts
Nah, all I can afford right now is the 5mm.

Guest_guest5555555555_*

Guest_guest5555555555_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
good luck man, i tried emailing them twice about getting a tube and they never responded...weak

provin1327

provin1327

Gold Member

• Old School
  • 1,788 posts
Did you try calling them?

Colorado Native

Colorado Native

High As A Kite

• Registered Upgraded
  • 133 posts
Great call. I live in Fort Collins so when ever i see someone useing KC im pumped. I have a beaker bong from them. Shipping shouldent be to expenive maybe 10-15 if they use USPS priority boxes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users