I lost my tabs!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420everydayson, Dec 5, 2009.

1. nooooooooooo!

i was walking home from a friends n its snowing right. i dont know how it happened but i had three tabs in my pocket and when i got home they were gone!!!

fuck fuck fuck. tonite me and my bro were suppossed to trip out. haha.

i gotta go find them.

or go buy some more haha.

anyone else do this shit?

wow, i am such a dumbass.:mad:

2. lmao i was gunna say this.

3. Sucks.

Even if you could find them I bet they're soaked anyway.

4. This.

Acid really isn't expensive though, can't you just buy more?

5. yep, well there gone for good. ahaha.

yah i know i got owned. lmao.

i bought some more thou. so yahhhh. bout to take them actually. soon as my friend gets here. see ya GC. haha

6. ive lost mine quite a bit, they keep disappearing somewhere around my mouth...

a friend lost a ten strip at a festie, he had it in his wallet and it still somehow disappeared. he bought some more though, and i gave him a hit. shit i gave all my buddies a tab that night

7. i dont kno too much about cid, but my theory is they got wet in your pocket and dissolved

8. whew, well that was quite the trip. lmao.

anyway, i guess the moral of the story is dont be dumb like myself and loose your tabs!

oh, and acid is awesomeeeeee. haha

9. I lost 7 tabs at a music festival in September, sucked the big one. I found them when I got home, they were in my cooler.

Unfortunately the ice had melted and the tabs were ruined :(

At least I got to do 2 the night I lost them! Good night :)

10. Buying it isn't hard, since weed and acid are the cheapest thing ever up here, finding a supplier is hard, but damn is it hard!

11. I bet that snow is tripping balls.

12. to the OP, I am really sorry that must be a horrible feeling. You have my condolences

13. ey man it least its snowing and icy so lucy wont go flying away into the night :cool:

14. happened to me before. About 4-5 years ago... The last time I bought acid I had gotten like 8 hits. Split them with some friends and my girl. Well I had 2 left over and somehow I ended up losing the day I ended up tripping. Never did find them.

As of most recent I just recently lost a half 1/8th somewhere. I was fucking positive i put it in my closet. I searched the whole thing up and down and coudln't find shit.. I bet when I move out it'll maybe turn up....Was Chocolate hash plant...actually smelled and tasted like chocolate was the funny part...damnit:mad:

15. if its good acid it should get up and walk itself home :cool:

just kidding :smoking:

16. im lucky to even find acid for 10$ a hit