I Am Changed

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by ThePhantom, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Ill agree there the coolest thought I ever had on shrooms was this. You know how in dreams everyone who populates your dreams seems real they all have backgrounds and accents and ways of doing things totaly different from ourselve and most of the time they are faces we have never seen before ? Well what if god dreamed with his powers wouldnt the beings who make up his dreams actually spring into life? Now i know your confused but let me continue. Okay in our own dreams everyone although different in appearnce and the way they conduct themselve all have one thing in common they are the same race as us so in God dreams wouldnt the people he dreams of be the same race as him and if his powers bring them to life wouldnt that mean there is an entire race of gods out in the universe somewhere? I do and as such wouldnt that mean when these people slept more gods would spring up elsewhere and so on and so on If so that would exlplain the multiverse the theory of multiple universe all the same and all existing in the same space as each other but each a little different based on the choices and paths taken by each of its infinite residents. If so isnt it possible that wwhen we dream our councious mind awakens in the multiverse each time we sleep if so it is also possible that every time we go to sleep we dont wake up in the same universe as we last inhabited? After spending 6 hours pondering this on 4 grams of shrooms I came to the inescapable conclusion. Every time we sleep we meet people we would have met if our own choices had been a little different allowing us the chance to see what may have been and by not paying more attention to our dreams we rob ourselves of the knowledge and experience that would be gained if we were able to follow the many paths that have been layed in our journey thru life how many of us has said I wish I could go back and do it differently ,I say I have done it differently I just need to pay more attention to my dreams they show me what may have been and thru enough concentration it may be possible to find out what will be. Maybe its possible thru careful analysis of our dreams to gain the knowledge that would have been ours if it was possible to follow every path that each choice we make lays out before us and by doing so we are then able to fully enrich our spirit and therby gain entrance to a higher state of being where we have experience everything the mortal mind and soul can experience and find the route to the travel the multiverse fully concious and in full control of our destiny.

2. +rep ThePhantom