Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Master Kush prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Internets, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Last night I was finally able to get some Master Kush I had been hearing about. I paid $60 for an eighth. Anyone else smoke the master and how much are you paying?

2. never smoked it myself, but ive heard it is really hi grade weed. if it is super dank then 60 an 8th seems reasonable, aslong as it is "exotic."

3. master kush in college station texas is-

$60 and eighth

$100 a quarter

4. 60 an eighth is reasonable if it's legit

5. This stuff is definitely legit. One bowl had me staring at my computer for four hours. This stuff is definitely worth the price.

6. i just smoked 4 bags by myself off my fuji, the master kush i have is the jam, too bad i gotta leave for class in 5 :(

5 bags...

7. $60? Damn I pay $70 an eighth, best strain I have smoked yet, extremely mellow and doesn't knock you out coming down.

8. I pay 65 an 8th for the good shit :(

9. i usually pay 60 for eights of really good stuff but one time i payed 80 and eighth for this yellowish haired bud that was so covered in crystals. OMG man i was like so high and i been smoking since 9th grade and im in college now . man it was some powerful ass shit. idk what is was called but damn it was great

10. Bought some, didnt mind the high much. Came down really hard off of it, but thats problaby because i hadnt smoked a good indica in a while.

I got a gram for 20, so it sounds legit. Then again I can almost bet that my "master Kush" is not the real master kush, i bought it off a fellow class mate who told me he had some nice sativa and then told me it was master kush.

11. 45-55/eighth...great high grade medicine

12. in canada 35 a hq is prety expensive never more than 45 unless its from budmail

13. 60 an eighth for some dank is a reasonable price.

14. i got an eighth of master for 45. its some really awesome bud, but i wouldnt pay more than 50. then again i live in cali, so its everywhere and tends to be less expensive

15. 35 here. toronto.
    when i was in the states i paid 30 for a half eighth that was just decent, so i'm glad you guys are getting your dough worth.

16. $50 an 8th, $280 a zipp,,,, imo all the mk pheonos ive smoked sucked :mad: but if its a hybrid off the master kush its great almost everytime:D

17. Sounds like good stuff

ChesterTheGecko check your PMs

peace

18. I pay 45 an eighth from a couple of private dealers for all master kush and all other kushs but I am in Cali. The pot clinics tend to be 10-20 more expensive per eighth so I would say you are paying on the high end of fair price. Location, location...

19. Just smoked Master last week. Real good shit.
    I payed 20 a G for it here in Vegas. 60 for an eighth is average/good.
    Good pickup. Enjoy.

20. Master kush is delicious! Definitely one of my favorite strains of all time. But it amazes me how expensive mary jane is in the US! 60 $ for an eighth sounds super expensive!