Post questions you thought were too stupid to ask

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Volcano South, Dec 4, 2009.

1. If the doctor doesn't know what it is, just ask on GC, they have the answer to everything.

2. Exactly why I asked here. Not sure if that post was meant to be sarcastic or not.

3. Not at all, who knows the human body better than a doctor?

Stoners, that's who

4. Go to the doctor if you have insurance or money you don't need.  I would wait but if it gets red or warm and continues to swell I'd go.

5. You can see someone's last five posts by clicking on their profile and then Posts on the left menu bar. Not sure if there's a way to see more than that.
    </blockquote> I did it showed post from last year. Maybe a glitch. I haven't checked since. I will though. Thank you!

Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yeah I still don't get this new site. Miss the old one. Yeahh I could do less. But at least I understood it.

Another question about the new site. Profile views.. Is that so far today. That number?

Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Ganglion cyst? Hit it hard with a Bible. How long has it been there? Does it hurt at all? Is it getting bigger?

</blockquote>

I first noticed it Sunday night. It's been hurting all day. As far as I can tell, it isn't getting bigger.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="ToastyRoadie" data-time="1369762614"><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="YoseBCmiteBudz" data-time="1369750218">

Bump*

</blockquote>

Picture will be better at identifying what the lump may be. Is the skin broken? Discolored? Smooth? Rough edges around the lump? More info requested. :smoke:
    </blockquote>

A picture wouldn't do much justice right now as it is kind of hard to notice. If it gets bigger I will. The skin is not broken and it is smooth. I've come to the conclusion that it is probably a cyst. I might go to the doctor (should I?). </p></blockquote>

Sounds like you have either a wart or blister

8. I got an x-ray and the doctor said it's most likely a cyst, but to wait a few days to see if it goes away

9. Ugh cysts are terrible. They are fun to pop though atleast for me

10. Do we know yet, when the embedding will work again? 

Try rubbing extra virgin raw coconut oil or castor oil on it or even raw apple cider vinegar with mother. These are great for getting rid of cysts.

12. Try rubbing extra virgin raw coconut oil or castor oil on it or even raw apple cider vinegar with mother. These are great for getting rid of cysts.
    </blockquote>
    Ill try this when I get home. Thanks for the reply!

13. My Dad wears a magnetic bracelet for his arthritis, others use copper bracelets, or even WD-40.  What people fail to understand is that for any chemical put on the skin's surface to actually penetrate the skin and affect the structures underneath it has to go thru the layers of the skin which are constantly being bathed in a solution that washes anything that makes it thru the first layers into the circulatory system.  For those chemicals to actually affect something like a cyst it would have to go thru the skin into the circulatory system, to the heart, and then back to the cyst.  Even if it did get to the cyst it couldn't affect it because whatever is in the cyst is compartmentalized.  Having said that, my Dad swears that magnetic bracelet he wears helps, so just take this as one man's opinion.

Fish oil would penetrate the cells walls since it is a lipid, and a MCT to be specific. Slips through very easily.

You know they put certain medicine in skin patches right? They easily slip into the skin, then circulatory, then entire system. Nicotine patches, birth control, ect. But in this case, we're talking about direct topical application.

15. How much does it cost you to run a 40w light bulb all year long? 
    According to your electric prices. 

16. I wonder if trends used to last longer? Like in the 60 and 70, people would rock a style for way longer, than modern youth (I hope that's not a misconception of mine...). The mainstream music that is sold over here changed from 2000s eminem and early 2000 rapartists, to rnb shit like rihanna, to normal house to all that new dubstep and the millions and millions of genres that have been popping up since. Maybe that is only my pov, but to me it seemed like that movement definitely happened in mainstream music. Anyway, am I right when I think that Mozart and others of his kind were pushed over a way longer period of time than anything that came later and always reducing the time it lasted... 

17. How do I report posts on the app?

18. I'm not explaining my point well.  Shit, I shouldn't even be making it because it really doesn't make any difference  I'm saying after it penetrates the first layers of the skin it's washed into the circulatory system from the dermis.  It doesn't go into the structures underneath the skin, like where the cyst is, until it circulates back to it from the heart.  Just as in the examples you gave, transdermal medications that pass into the dermis have systemic effects. Topical medications won't pass thru the dermis, even if they make their way into it. At least it won't in clinically significant amounts.

I really don't think this is correct, especially when we're talking about fats (like coconut oil).

20. #18500 geetardude, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    So how fast does consumption of alcohol through the anal membrane get you drunk? You wanted stupid question, here ya go.

wait... wait... another just came to mind 

if I ONLY consume alcohol through my anus, does that mean I can say I dont drink? :)