Post questions you thought were too stupid to ask

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Volcano South, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Damn dude, I just noticed that your rep has grown like, exponentially. I have a + rep from you from like late september, and it was nuetral back then.

So, my question that I feel too dumb to ask anywhere else is: What's your secret??????:p

oh, and why do you hear so many people saying SSN Number? Social Security Number....number?

2. thanks man. thats twice i was going to throw yu rep in one day and still realize I cant because of my lack of rep lol well anyway.. nice pickups and thanks

3. I've never seen a bong in real life. What is the purpose of the durn things, and how does one use them? And what is with all the little fiddly bits (ash catches, ice catchers...cow catchers...:confused:)
    I've watched videos but they are confusing.
    Serious marijuana users seem to have more acessories than a Barbie doll!:eek:

4. i don't have a secret, i guess people just like what i have to say. i'm educated in drugs and there's a lot of misinformation.

most of the real smart posters rarely post anymore so i feel like it's my duty to help the ...less informed peoples.

and idk.. people are retarded. they also say atm machine.

5. the water cools the hit, and there's a larger chamber to fill with smoke. therefor more thc in your system.

ash catchers keep the ash from falling into your water and making it gross, as well as adding another chamber to the bong for more smoke, as well as more water filtration.

diffusers spread the smoke out over a larger surface area making it less harsh on those large hits, making you able to take more, then get higher.

6. #46 Volcano South, Dec 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2009
    Don't forget carbon filters. These sit between the downstem and the bowl and basically are a filter to the smoke.

I'm told they remove all the smell but leave all of the taste. Some THC is bound to the lost.

People please. The title of this thread is "post questions you THOUGHT were too stupid" -- not "post questions you KNOW ARE FUCKING RETARDED"

I don't know what happened back on pages 2-3 but seriously, goddamnit, ::facepalm:: -- keep it semi-intelligent.

7. TTT keep this thread going.

8. what exactly do you feel while trippen out on oxy? i am tempted to try it but dont know exactly what i should expect

9. if you are referring to oxycontin, everyone varies, but you dont really trip on it, you nod out.. it should be mellow, make you drowsy... if youve ever had pain meds before, its like that, just stronger.. but if your new it might make you nauseous.. the first time i ever did it, it made me really nauseated, but i was high as shit.. so i didnt mind too much.

10. oh okay thank you.

11. #51 light green, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2009
    you see i thought you were saying tripping WHILE on oxy.

like taking oxy, then tripping.

which is sedative. and kind of dumb in my honest opinion.

i have kind of a stupid question..

what exactly is the "fake meat" that they always talk about. like pepperoni's and that shit that we ate in grade school. when they say that's only like 30% real meat. what's the rest? it's not soy, because that would probably cost more, wouldn't it?

12. #52 ellis st wonder, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2009
    its like shitty leftovers an scraps of the real meat I believe. and additives to keep it fresh, give it taste, and what not

edit: yeah I just looked it up. the 'fake' meat they mention in pepperoni is trimmings from pork and beef. It's also salt, dextrose, paprika, cayenne pepper, white pepper, whole anise seed, ground allspice, prague powder, and sodium erythorbate. Im guessing other deli meats that mention that they include 'fake' meat is also just trimmings and skin of other meats but not the complete meat.

13. ask the most fucked up people your chill with

14. pm me;)

just kiddin man just kiddin. i wish.

15. all the dealers i kno that sell wont gimme any info because they "dont want any competition" :mad:

16. i thought fake meat was TVP. textured vegetable protein

17. How does one pronounce acetaminophen?

18. uh-see-tah-min-O-fin

Is anybody else having a hard time posting threads? My computer won't let me do it.

19. ah-see-toe-min-a-fin

20. Crap.