Post questions you thought were too stupid to ask

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Volcano South, Dec 4, 2009.

1. How do i water my plant

2. what kind of plant? indoor or outdoor?

3. What is the best ISP for socal?

4. #21864 jas43, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2015
    Can you imagine what it would be like to die while dreaming?

With that being your brains last grasp at "reality"?

Ive done it a million times and can't get a grip on it.

5. #21865 ImTheJoker4u2, Nov 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2015
    Ideally you want to use rainwater, or spring water. Most bottled water is just poorly filtered city water. City tap water has extra minerals, and fluoride that can upset the Ph. "Well" water may have improper Ph which will cause the plant to "lock-up" and not absorb certain vital nutrients. You may want to invest in a Ph meter if you havent already.
    Here is a good thread on proper Ph...
    http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/4572...

Good Luck [​IMG]

6. How often should you change bong water?

7. As often as you think it needs it. For me, if I can see it and it looks gross, I change it. If I can't see it and it smells, I change it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. when it looks or smells manky

• Like Like x 3
  9. When I see it start turning mountain dew colored that's usually when I changed it.

• Like Like x 3
  10. I only use a vapor bong but I don't put any liquid in it. It doesn't need it because my oil isn't harsh and the bong stays much cleaner.

• Like Like x 1
  11. whats the best way to clean out a glass piece?

12. Isopropyl alcohol, rock salt, hot water, an old toothbrush, elbow grease.

13. How do you become a real estate agent / pablo escobar

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I love the taste of weed, so I prefer clean water every time I use a bong. I don't like tainting the wonderful flavor/aroma with nasty bong water.

• Like Like x 3
  15. I freshen the water between every series of tokes

Very often

Love fresh, ice cold, clean water in my bong, I dunno if the stale water does something to the taste but it stinks so I get rid of it asap

edit: l8

• Like Like x 1
  16. Does the shade of the hash have anything to do with whether it's indica or sativa? If so, why?

17. I don't think so - I think it's more down to the method it's made. The hash I got in the Himalaya was a very dark brown, almost charcoal type colour, whereas in Spain (imported from Morocco) it was a very light tan colour. The cream from the mountains was made from rubbing the buds together when ripe and scraping the resin off the palm into balls, slabs, what have you. The Moroccan was made via sifting the chopped plants on a large scale and then compressing the collected trichomes. It's probably not a deinite science in any case, with myriad factors affecting the colour (strain, altitude, climate, phenotypes, additives like henna - and worse - etc.).

• Like Like x 1
  18. I could never get my head around how women get their hair in that nifty turban/bun when they're out the shower. Badass.

• Like Like x 1
  19. does sand naturally go by beaches because of pulverized rock?

20. Wikipedia has a lot more about sand than I thought it would. Sand is by definition pulverized rock. Its technically defind as being coarser than silt, but finer than gravel and being granular by nature. My guess is that the oceans causing erosion and the erosion from fresh water pumps tons of this stuff into the world ocean currents. The ocean pushes it towards land and bam there's a beach.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3