Post questions you thought were too stupid to ask

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Volcano South, Dec 4, 2009.

1. People get mad when their car is stolen.  Personally I wouldn't care if someone took my car for a joy ride, as long as they ask first.  And as long as my car doesn't mind.  I loaned my first wife...I mean car...to a friend and he kept it.  He was a better friend than I thought, that was a horrible car.

2. Do decisions reflect intelligence? For example, I know this drug I do is bad for me, I understand what it's doing to me, but I still choose to do it anyway.

3. <sup>Are there any vaporizers big enough to fit a 15 pound turkey ? I want to vape my Thanksgiving turkey this year because I've heard that it's healthier and my turkey will taste so much better than cooking it in an oven. </sup>

4. Ummmm literally all vapes are is miniature ovens with a air tube. So yes any oven will vape a turkey just like a vaporizer would just cook it at low temps

5. They reflect your character and integrity

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I've soaked my bubbler in alcohol several times but the ring around the water line is still covered in ash and soot. How can I clean this when there's no angle which can get a pipe cleaner into there?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Can you drink everclear spirits straight? Will it just rip up your throat? I have no intentions of having more than a sip without mix. I just want to see what it's like.

Whether you can and whether should are two very different things here :laughing: 

9. I guess my question is more will it actually injure me or just hurt

10. You can, I did it a few times in the past and it never hurt my throat. Anecdotal, but yeah. The real issue is just drinking more than you can handle without realizing it. 

11. I'd be more concerned about large amounts of alcohol hitting the blood stream all at once. Alcohol poisoning is more and more common with higher grades of abv.

I once pounded 2 double shots of 151 one after the other because jackass buddies dared me to.

I didn't even puke. :D

I used to carry around a bottle of that a parties...drinking it straight from the bottle...

Then again...alcoholic...so...

14. I can usually count on my tolerance to alcohol but seeing as I'm already tanked, I'll save it for later.

Thanks blades.

15. How anybody ever used something like Predator Urine for a drug test? If so, did it work? :laughing:

16. Is there any reliable place to get device drivers that aren't full of junk installations? Fuck

17. As the batter in baseball, is it just luck not hitting the ball to a defender, or are you 'aiming' somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Often Windows update will have them, or the Manufacturer's web site. :smoke:

19. I have been fucking around with trying to get my windows updates to work correctly and it's driving me insane

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Look in the lower left of the taskbar. Open the arrow, choose customize. Make sure that Windows update is set to show icon and notifications.

:smoke: