Post questions you thought were too stupid to ask

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Volcano South, Dec 4, 2009.

1. I mean it slipped out during one "memorable" moment, or should I say the most terrifying day of my life... But nah just always has

well its probably a genetic trait then, like a dimple. A cock dimple.

Otherwise from what I've heard is that sometimes scar tissue can cause some curving and discomfort. Usually its scar tissue from an improperly performed circumcision or an injury. If its from an injury, more often then not you don't even see the scar tissue because its inside your cock. 
    *rainbow* the more you know....

3. Does it say anything about my brain that I'm trying to find patterns in randomness?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #21544 IgnorantFool, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014

Your brain always tries to make sense of things...whether you know it of not...

Hence...trying to find logic, or patterns, in randomness...trying to make sense of it... :)

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413747627.240656.jpg
    Indica on top, Sativa on bottom. That's really fucking old bud but you can clearly see the difference, Indica is much more dense, and has broader, shorter leaves. Sativa has much longer leaves, the classic marijuana leaf is a Sativa.
    If you get it from a dealer then it's Indica bro, no chance you're getting Sativa

6. Do any male members of the GC forum find women who smoke attractive ? I don't know if I'm weird or not but, I even find women who smoke tobacco cigarettes attractive (certain women). Am I the only one who feels this way about women who smoke ?

7. Girls who smoke cigs are ehh to me. But girls who smoke blunts is sexy to me

JESUS GOT SHOT IN THE FACE

8. Why does google censor certain searches?
    Wtf?

Example? 

10. Shit. I don't have one and that's kind of why I was asking.

I was reading about it on the wikipage dedicated to the topic but never found a legit reason other than hurt feelings and political correctness.

This is the shitfucking internet.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_by_Google

I know that Pandora's box in the Chill Zone of GC isn't prime asking grounds but I'm fairly inebriated tonight.
    Didn't know if anyone knew anything else.
    :)

11. There is a 'dead space' within our respiratory tract, all of our conducting airways leading to the lungs. Gas exchange only occurs at the alveoli, not within the bronchi, trachea, etc., so the air filling them after you take a breath is essentially wasted air. About 150 ml worth for the average adult, nearly the third of the volume of a typical breath.

So, would taking a breath of air after taking a hit fill your anatomic dead space, and cause all of the smoke to reach alveoli (assuming it's not a massive hit where there's more smoke than alveolar surface area) and cross the alveolar-capillary membrane, and thus cause you to get higher? :smoking:

12. I think you answered your own question but most take an air chaser with their hit.  Here's a related question.  When you pressurize your lungs with the valsalva you absorb more oxygen so would you also absorb more THC if you hold your breath and bear down?  I think you would unless you absorb it all anyway.

I actually didn't know that. It makes sense though, the increased pressure just helps increase increase diffusion of oxygen by overcoming the pressure gradient, right? Sounds like it could have similar effects for THC!

14. #21554 Cananinja, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    What's going on when my app resets, erases my previous post and gives me an error message to the gist that my connection was reset by a peer?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #21555 The Stud, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    why is it hard to burp when laying down?

I guess I have gotten so smart it is impossible to answer my questions.

16. Why do people get jealous/mad if their partner cheats on them-just fucks other people? pretty self explanatory I just Wana hear people's opinions

17. Ummm, because you trusted that person to be in a monogamous relationship, and they weren't? It's deep. It's personal. That's a pretty dumb question imo :smoke:

18. Gravity yo the gas is by your belly button not your esophagus

19. y is it deep an personal? Just because you trusted them to be monogamous?

20. Sure. When I trust someone and they break it i take that personally. Especially that closely and that intimately. If you want to bang people bang people but don't be sneaky and lie to me. Honesty will hurt but at least you're not a shitty person