Post questions you thought were too stupid to ask

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Volcano South, Dec 4, 2009.

1. great to know thx im gonna make some peanut butter hope it turns out good this will be my first time making a edible

2. Don't use too much or you'll be uncomfortably high for several hours.  If your pot's dank and you have tolerance start with a quarter gram, if you don't have tolerance then half that or less to start.  It'll take a couple of hours if you get your dose right, if you feel it in 15 minutes you're in for trouble.  If you take too much and get really really anxious or frightened don't go to the ER no matter what, it'll wear off without hurting you.  Starting small is best, if you don't get your dose right the first time you can smoke a little to boost it. My favorite way is to eat it and smoke a bowl right away, I get high immediately and stay that way for 5 or 6 hours but I've been doing it for years and have my dose measured perfect for my tolerance.

3. edibles are disgusting, tried them once and threw up. dont think weed is meant to be eaten.

4. Listen to this guy. I used 14g. of bud, kief and abv in a batch of brownies the other day and cut it into 8 brownies. I ate 3 of them right away. What a terrible experience, I was so high that I just like passed out. I woke up stoned the next day and it continued for several hours lol. So yeah be smart with how much you put in, yet you don't to put in too little and have the brownies be ineffective. Sometimes you might have to trial and error.. 

5. alright man thx and ill let u know how good it is after

6. Why doesn't GC titles open up to a synopsis of the OP bubble? It's common on most grow sites

7. #21387 IgnorantFool, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014

We don't have the hover preview that we used to have on the vBulletin software...not a feature available with the IPB software...

...but...

If you click on this button... unnamed.jpg ...just to the right of the title, it'll show you the first and last post...

8. Thanks, and how about Spell Check?

Should be a function of your browser...I'm running Firefox...if I right click in the reply bubble it gives me the option to check spelling...

10. I use FF too Will check it out

Also, why only one url in signature? I have a hydro thread and an LED thread

Just the way the site owner wants it...:)

12. I right clicked and see Spell Check but it does not seem to check the text

Any ideas?

You may have to check that you have a valid dictionary installed...

First...go to options > advanced > browsing...make sure the check my spelling while I type box is checked...

Next, try add-ons > dictionary, and make sure you have a valid dictionary installed and active...

14. dealer told me they would sell me 5 ounces or a pound of good bud for $3,500. i dont know much about weights so could someone post prices and if they think this is a good deal, it sounds like alot of money to me and i dont even have that much money.

15. There is 16oz in a lb. 5 oz for 3500 is 700/oz. Horrible deal.

16. yeah i thought it was too much to pay. i wont take up the offer. also, ive had this person let me down on deals before, just say they can do this and that and get this and that for a 'good price' when they are full of shit.

17. When taking a hit from a water pipe, is it normal to get little water droplets on your lips ? It was my first time test driving my bong and I don't think that I put too much water in it. Or maybe I did ?

18. I always put just enough water in to have the tip of the downstem submerged.
    Usually with any sized water piece that has kept my mouth dry.

But with some small pieces it's kind of part of the process.

19. It's iodine, an antibacterial.

20. Actually, it's betadine. It's a darker orange vs the yellowish iodine.