Post questions you thought were too stupid to ask

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Volcano South, Dec 4, 2009.

1. :eek: 

2. 1398028573777.jpg can I evaporate the kief out this pill bottle with a quick rise and shake in 91% iso? Or would that just ruin my bottle/kief build up?

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. How do I resize a pic on here after I upload it to a thread from my desktop?

4. Every male under 11 thought girls peed out of their anus, right?

5. Would it be a bad idea to try to get girls numbers while I'm working? I work graveyard shift at a gas station and there are usually cute girls in here.

Can't hurt right? As long as you don't harass them or anything or worry about that they might be like "EWWW THE GAS STATION DUDE?! OH HELL NAAAAW!" you should be fine ;) :D

7. Alrighty then... that leads to my next question. Which is how do I go about asking for it? I dont have much asking for numbers experience as I've only dated 2 females in my life. Sad, I know :cry:

Sorry can't help you with that, I wouldn't ask a girl out that I don't know. 

Question: Is it weird that when I was asked by my flatmate if it was cool for his gf (not a resident)'s brother and girlfriend to crash here for two nights, that I didn't expect hourlong nightly discussions on the balcony in the front of my room and their freaking parents to come over? Shit kept me from sleeping and now I can't properly work on my seminar paper .

9. "Here's a piece of paper and a pen, get creative"

If she looks confused continue with "ill give you a hint, this creative writing should be all numbers, start with blank blank blank dashhhh---".

10. Imma have to try this tomorrow night!

11. Someone tell me my future?

12. You're going to die

13. Not quite a question :poke:

14. hey guys off topic but just wondering how I edit my profile and make my own posts?
    cheers, stay high 👌😜

is this what you're looking for? http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp

and to make a "post" and with that you mean thread since you just made a post, go to any forum that your thread fits in and click the top right button "start new topic"

16. exactly what I was looking for, thanks man

17. Glad to help :)

18. Do black people like smores

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. what does skin color have to do with that

Do white people like fried chicken?