Post questions you thought were too stupid to ask

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Volcano South, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Thank you for the response.

I ended up going to urgent care, it wouldn't stop bleeding.

I'm really glad I waited the day though because they said they would have stitched it up if it was sooner. I got the super glue :)

2. When you take a dump, is all poop the same consistency? Or is the poop that is relatively freshly digested softer than the one that has been in there for some time?

Thanks in advance for not making fun of that stupid quesion y'all :D

3. Basically, it becomes drier and denser as it moves along the gi tract as it moves past more capillaries and finishes breaking down. I'm pretty sure most water is absorbed near the end by the colon, which explains why it's so watery during times of.... Stomach distress where it passes along the tract too quickly.

4. How do I change my profile pic

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #20645 Tomason, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
  6. Waffles or pancakes?

7. Waffles if you're cooking and cleaning, pancakes if I am.

8. #20648 cleve420, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    Is it true the bigger hit u take gets u higher?
    And coughing makes u higher?
    And the longer u hold it?

Sent from my hot pocket using Grasscity Forum

Bigger hit as in smoking more than otherwise = yes. Bigger hit as in 1 big hit vs 2 small hits = i don't know, doubt it though. 

Coughing makes you seem higher because it pushes your blood pressure/blood circulation. Just like holding hits very long (I used to hold that shit so haard when I still vaped lmao), to me it's really a temporary thing though.

Keeping a toke for 6 seconds is what I've read to bring optimum results. The longer you hold it, the more blood pressure you get, the higher the short buzz gets you, but as that wears off only the psychoactive shit in your system will still be there aka you'll be as high as with a 6 second hold. 

10. Thx man

Sent from my hot pocket using Grasscity Forum

11. Is it safe to use baking soda to raise the ph for coco feeding solution?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I've never used it personally, but I've read over and over on the internet that it's safe so I'd give it a try.

Sorry for quoting you, just wanted to get your attention :X 

If I mix a acidic drink with a basic drink, it would probably cancel each other out (ph wise) while the ingredients I want to metabolize stay metabolizable, right? 

14. Ok blades, I got one for you...when I go to my user cp I see a message at the top that was once a pm. Is that visable to everyone, and if so how do I change it?

I tried for like 5 minutes and that an eternity to be fiddling around on settings when you're baked.

15. Anyone ever blasted an Epi-Pen in a non-emergency situation?

16. #20656 Tomason, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    lol that's werid af. It would disapear as soon as you make a status update. Click on your username and type something. I don't know if you can still find it then somewhere though. Ill check it when I#m finished eating

click here and you'll be able to delet it 

http://forum.grasscity.com/statuses/user/12684-newbgrow/

just click DELETE below the status you want to delete ;)

17. My good sir, thank you so much! I wish we still had rep.

18. You're welcome :) I wish that sometimes, too and I've had my fair share of problems with the current forum, so I feel your pain :D

19. #20660 Tomason, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    [​IMG]