Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to take a pipe on the plane

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Now, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Its not used i havent smoked out of it once should i just shove it in my luggage im not carrying in like one of my pants pockets or what?

2. Never carry anything with you on the plane. I mean don't put it in carry on luggage.. because they search carry on really good. Not saying you can't, but I wouldn't. Good luck

3. if it hasnt been used couldnt you just say its for tobacco? it's not like theres any evidence of it being used for weed.

4. I don't think it would be illegal since there is no resin that they can test for THC but don't trust this completely because im not sure

5. Yeah im moving to brazil anyone know what the paraphnelia laws are there because if their fine ill just stick it in my luggage that im not carrying

6. tape it to your inner thigh, until you get on the plane. Or put it in your checked bags, with a bag of pipe tobacco near it. Smoke a few bowls of tobacco if you want to be safe.

7. I dont want to take it on me

8. just put it in your bag, it's completely legal since there is no marijuana residue on it

9. If your scared, Check the bag.

10. If you haven't used it, it is perfectly legal.

11. you can put it anywhere your heart desires, make sure that mofo is CLEAN AS SHIT though.

12. Its Perfectly LEGAL to take clean, brand new, never been used "tobacco pipes"
    if you also have weed it may be differnet but idk. Clean it wuth alcohol just to be safe.

13. what he said.

14. thats what she said...
    no really

15. smoke a few bowls of pipe tobacco out of it, place it your bigger luggage (not carry on, it could be broken and used as a weapon), but if you say it's for tobacco, and it has tar from tobacco, they can't do a thing about it. just wash it out really good before you use it for pot

16. no residue not illegal plain and simple