Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MajicBunnie's Marijuana Reviews **Many Strains, Updated Often**"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by majicbunnie, Dec 3, 2009.

1. oh lordy, there is some beautiful bud in this thread! i wish i could land the dank like that in my area. my dudes are too small-time i think.

2. Haha, why thank you.

Thanks. As for the bud issue, hmm, maybe so, maybe not. Sometimes it is just about asking the right questions or running into the right situation to get a better hookup. Toke steady and it will happen, no worries :)

3. ^ This guy's got his shit together. Philly all day

4. Quick Update since I am running to class in 10 mins, but I will have that Dutch Passion review up later (really). For now, pictures of a salad we had a few days back, contains basically all the strains that were featured on this thread as I had at least a nug left of everything.

For quick reference, this salad contains:

White Widow, Blueberry Diesel, Grand Daddy Purp, Dutch Passion, Blue Dream, Pink Hawaiian, Blue Kush and Golden Skunk.

Needless to say, the high was unreal.

The various jars:
    [​IMG]

Before grinding 1:
    [​IMG]

Before grinding 2:
    [​IMG]

And for those who care, this is what it turned out to look like:
    [​IMG]

Happy Toking :smoking:

5. Nice bud, food, glass!

6. Thanks for the kind words, and for stopping in, cheers.

7. That's so cool to see how all the nugs contrast with one another.

8. Definitely, I really like those 2 pictures of the nugs sitting in the grinder, fascinating to look at.

Dutch Passion review is being done now, finally. Also, picked up a bunch of munchie foods at the store today since I went high. Got a big bag of a candy I have been absolutely fiending for this candy recently. +Rep if you guess what the candy is :p

9. Damn I bet that was one nice high you got from that beautiful salad! I'm guessing a big bag of sweet tarts :cool:

10. Dutch Passion review is here, finally. Sorry for the delay everyone, keep those guessing coming about the candy too.

Name: Dutch Passion

Looks: Pretty standard, nothing out of the ordinary. Somewhat hairy, nice amount of kief production, etc. You can see for yourself in the pictures.

Smells: Very interesting, strong smell. Very hard to put my finger on it...somewhat fruity but also a bit harsh smelling. Overall a very pungent aroma after curing.

Tastes: Pretty good, nothing too outstanding about the taste, but a smooth hit with just the tiniest bit of harshness to give it a kick.

Buzz: Nice head high. Judging from the high and not knowing much else about the bud I am guessing it is a sativa or at least a hybrid. I like to smoke this bud and play call of duty since I feel it, but it doesn't kill my reflexes or inhibit too many decisions. Lasts about 2 hours and is definitely enjoyable.

Overall Grade: B+

Pictures:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Happy Toking.:smoking:

11. Great review, and nice buds too man! Enjoy yourself brotha!! Toke on!! :):):):):smoking::smoking:

12. Haha it definitely was a great high, almost indescribable; I was gone.

Thanks a lot man, appreciate the kind words! :wave:

13. Alright blades, sorry for the lack of updates. As you could probably tell, I had quite a nice stash going for a while and just finally finished puffing it away. Making a nice pickup soon so you all can look forward to some more reviews coming shortly. Looking at some pretty bomb strains this time, should be real interesting.

That's all for now, just wanted to bump the thread and let everyone know more is coming.:smoking:

14. Wow dude this thread is great, just went through it. You got real nice pics, buds, gear everything dude. Cant wait for the next update.

15. Thanks man, appreciate the kind words, next update is coming very soon.

16. Alright blades, the bunnie has made another pick up and has some fire to review for you. I'm going to open it up to voting again today since it seems at least a few people enjoy that. So let me know what you want to see people.

Here's what I have:

1) A new batch of the dutch passion, looks a little different but overall shouldn't vary too much from the last.

2) Hindu Kush

3) Green Crack

4) Green Cream

5) Some 'dro' which apparently smokes like haze. (I put dro in quotations marks there because that's what it was called when I picked it up. I'm not sure if it was referred to that way because it was grown hydroponically, or if he was using it as slang for dank. Either way, it's supposed to be pretty good :p)

17. green crack
    i like how u involve us in ur selection, very nice :D

18. im votin for the hindu kush. its the only stuff ive heard of between the choices haha

19. That Green Cream sounds amazing. I've had Purple Cream Kush and I'm interested to know how a hybrid between that and Green Crack would work out :smoke: