Valium script

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by P to the enguin, Dec 3, 2009.

1. #1 P to the enguin, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
    pictured in my Ambien and just filled Valium 5mg generic script

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice pick up man just gotta turn those valium into zanie bars

3. holy shit dude me an val had fun way back when.... sry i waz reminiscin w/e you do tho dont drive on em tho you'll end up takin out a fire ydrant and end up parked on an old mans front porch. this is frum experience:rolleyes:

4. #4 NOTaPIE, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
    I had a got a handful of free valiums, I ended up taking them all before i realized my ginormous benzo tolerance. But damn, once this tolerance goes away I really want some of those ambien.

5. curious, whats 5mg of valium compared to klonopin or xanax?

6. well ive never had valium before but i take klonopin. anyway from my memory i think it would be about 5mg valium=.5 klonopin

7. ya that right... 5mg to .5. Its charted at 10mg to 1mg.

im stoked, i just got 60mg of xanax.

8. based on the location you have listed and the prescription number on your bottles, i was able to trace the info back to your local Walgreens pharmacy. i got all of your info from the pharmacist after about 15 minutes of flirting, and now i have stolen your identity. in a matter of minutes, you will have bought me things from all over the intrawebs, so i just wanted to say thank you. maybe if i'm feeling nice i'll send you something too :)

9. ^^ my thoughts exactly hehe

10. #10 P to the enguin, Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
    cant even read the last few digits. nor is it illegal to post MY prescriptions.

to my knowledge. if im wrong il change it but oh well for now...

11. Not illegal but he was just showing what someone with malicious intentions could do

12. ^^^True that, people have fucked up intentions these days^^^^

ALWAYS DELETE NAMES AND NUMBERS!!!!! (just ask tiger woods :( lol)

13. I think he's being serious lol

14. ok i changed it. thans for your alls concern.

15. damn man that was a quik change lol!!! nobodys trying to give the guy a hard time,

just blades lookin out for one another, and being safe rather than sorry.....cuz the Box

is all about being safe, first and foremost

16. honestly, i was just high and thought it sounded funny. you guys took it way further. haha but at least now you're safe, right brother man?

17. correct sire.

i mean i cant even read the last two or three digits on either one. but ehhh what the hell right?

18. thank you for the new computer, by the way. that was very generous of you :)

19. i dont understand the meaning by that bro...lol

20. Shit! I missed the free give away? :mad: