Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

resistance

• Please log in to reply

bonez

bonez

weef

• Old School
  • 1,209 posts
I searched and didn't find anything on this (I didn't search for very long though).

alright, at the beginning of summer vacation I would trip balls every night, now I dont get near as high and we smoke just as much, exept then we smoked swag and now we smoke better stuff. so my question is, how long does it take for your risistance to go down? I don't know if my weight would have anything to do with this but I will post it just incase, I weigh 115 pounds

Similar Topics: resistance     x

Revolution?

Revolution?

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Your tolerance will go down fairly quickly if you take a break for a few days, a week would be optimal. It all depends on how much you smoke and how often.

If you only weigh 115lbs you must either be 12 years old or a midget. :P

nosemonster

nosemonster

Cook it!

• Old School
  • 2,280 posts
yeah man are you anorexic?

G MONEY ---

G MONEY ---

Bud Lover

• Registered Upgraded
  • 330 posts
115 pounds?! You're either anorexic or under 18...and if you're under 18 then you shouldn't be here.

MisterWhippy

MisterWhippy

Doobie smack joint head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 231 posts
alot of stoners are pretty skinny. which doesnt make any sense cause we probably eat more then most people. 115 does sound pretty small though.

G MONEY ---

G MONEY ---

Bud Lover

• Registered Upgraded
  • 330 posts

alot of stoners are pretty skinny. which doesnt make any sense cause we probably eat more then most people. 115 does sound pretty small though.

Psssh, what is that, some sort of ridiculous stereotype?! Well...I am sort of skinny lol...

bonez

bonez

weef

• Old School
  • 1,209 posts
I am no midget! :D im 5'10" ish, give or take half an inch. I'm not anorexic either, just really skinny. My grandfather is the exact same way, anyways, so if I take a break for a week would that make a huge difference? I just miss tripping balls easily :smoke:

Revolution?

Revolution?

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Yeah a break for a week would make a huge difference but once you start smoking regularly again it will go back up fairly quick.

At 5'10, 115 lbs, your name suits you well haha.

G MONEY ---

G MONEY ---

Bud Lover

• Registered Upgraded
  • 330 posts

Exactly what I was thinking haha! Damn, he must be REALLY skinny...115 pounds at 5'10"! :eek:

PajaNickah

PajaNickah

Pass The Blunt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 263 posts
Yea buddy, just take a break for 3-5 days, you will bring your resistance down, and be able to get a lot higher...even if you smoke schwagg...

heat_blitz

heat_blitz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,225 posts
What a bullshit stereotype. Im 110lb and 18, but Im not even that skinny, just because you weigh a lot, dont put others down for it.

Im really quite healthy and my body is in great shape, Im not amazingly tall - 5'4''? maybe, so If I weighed any more id be chubby. Back when I was 15 I weighed more than I do now, and I was quite fat back then, so Im much happier being skinny that overwieght.

Please can we leave discrimination out of grasscity, and be mature enough to accept people fat or thin.

GasCap

GasCap

Custom User Title

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
People who weigh less get fucked up more easily, so yay for us.

Revolution?

Revolution?

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

What a bullshit stereotype. Im 110lb and 18, but Im not even that skinny, just because you weigh a lot, dont put others down for it.

Im really quite healthy and my body is in great shape, Im not amazingly tall - 5'4''? maybe, so If I weighed any more id be chubby. Back when I was 15 I weighed more than I do now, and I was quite fat back then, so Im much happier being skinny that overwieght.

Please can we leave discrimination out of grasscity, and be mature enough to accept people fat or thin.

You need to chill out buddy. I wasn't discriminating skinny people, why is it when a simple joke is made people are quick to jump to an extremist position? Insecure perhaps?

I work out and know quite a few stoners who do the same, so the 'out of shape' stereotype is not exactly true, but on the other hand I know many stoners who do fit the bill. That's just my 2 cents on the issue.

heat_blitz

heat_blitz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,225 posts

You need to chill out buddy. I wasn't discriminating skinny people, why is it when a simple joke is made people are quick to jump to an extremist position? Insecure perhaps?

I work out and know quite a few stoners who do the same, so the 'out of shape' stereotype is not exactly true, but on the other hand I know many stoners who do fit the bill. That's just my 2 cents on the issue.

Even if this was a joke, jokes still offend people. And after your post, you led on more people to make negative comments.

I dont really care too much right now though, Im nice and chilled after having a great night out.

Revolution?

Revolution?

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
I realize jokes can be offensive but this particular one was directed at his user name, which, most likely, was purposely made to be a representation of a certain characteristic, which in his case is being thin.

Glad you had a good night out though buddy, I have been to London a few times, beautiful city, nice women too. I would go more often if I could keep the cost reasonable but the exchange rate destroys my wallet and I love the plays which can be pricy even when buying tickets from those discount places.

bonez

bonez

weef

• Old School
  • 1,209 posts

yea thats where I got it from :D I'm on day 4 right now, I never thought it would be this hard to not smoke weed. It's like, "I feel like smokin' some weed" then it's like, "oh yea I can't im lowering my resistance" :( and about being skinny, I love it :D whenever I smoke or drink with my friends I always get the most fucked up. Most people don't even realise I'm that skinny unless they hang out with me a lot because I always wear baggy clothes, plus I have this one friend that I always hang out with thats like 6' 2" and he weighs 125 and he "looks" skinier than I do so he makes me look not so skinny. And for the record I don't mind being called skinny, I don't take it as an insult, it's just a characteristic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users