Rolling paper substitute

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Paranoia., Dec 2, 2004.

1. yea or any kind of fruit just make a hole for the weed, and hole for the mouthpeice, and ur set. That worked really well when i was at school, and noone had a bowl and we needed to toke b4 votech. That was great went to cafeteria stole an apple, went near the neighborhoods of my school and smoked in the woods its a nice descret option for public situations.

2. Probably not, seeing as he was probably 13 when he asked the question.

3. Just wait around a gas station or store that sells papers or blunt wraps, when you see someone who would buy you some ask them to.

You can always make a simple apple bowl (gets nasty after a while though) which is what I started with as a bowl back in tha day :)

4. coffee filter is the best option for a new stoner w/o proper gear, but i suggest you invest in a glass piece or make a bong asap.

don't use printer paper, it has aluminum and titanium oxide, these chemicals make the paper bright white, but damage your lungs.

don't use bible paper either, the ink can't be very good for you. not that i have anything against burning bibles, its just that i wouldn't inhale the smoke.

5. i wouldnt imagine that the gummy glue stuff on the paper from gum is all that good for you either... but i may be wrong

6. Don't use anything other than rolling papers, man. Using anything else is profoundly stupid and a good way to fuck yourself up, but not in a good way.

7. this thread is almost 4 years old... why did you post and bring it back up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. I've been thinking about this for a while has anybody tried tissue paper?

9. I have a question. I dont have access to buying paper or cigarette left overs. Also i am to tired and sick of making bongs cause i have to throw them out after im done cause im to paranoid parents will find them. Lastly i for some reason (don't know why lol) but just doesnt seem right to rip pages out of the bible blank or not for some reason. Is there anything else i can use that is not hard for me to find?

10. page 666 of any bible
    worked fr me
    and lemme tell you, i had a HELL of a time :D hahahahahaha
    i crack myself up sometimes

11. printer paper is a bad idea man haha

12. not as bad as paper towels...smelled and tasted like shit

13. Apples work the best man, just take a pen and push it through the top, makes a nice natural bowl, stick the pen into the side and connect the holes you made, bamb, insta pipe

14. o my

the paper on the outside of tea bags

thinner paper bags sealed with honey can be rediculously big blunts

if you only have straight up paper use notebook paper rather than printer paper if possible

15. notebook paper has ink all over it not just the blue lines printer paper and receipt paper is the same bible paper works (90% of hotel bibles are missing page 420, which actually says "stoned" on it....figures)

16. Lol i had a similar problem when i started smoking, so i decided to use printer paper
    (like the thread starter thought) and it kind of worked but it burned like a bitch.

Lol that night i looked up what was in regular printer paper, and realized they put bleach in them lol.

Wasnt such a great idea in retrospect lol. Bible pages really do work the best if your in this kind of situation.

17. How about you go get some Ez-Widers from the store.
    Get one of your friends to. :D

18. The wrappers on disposable straws you find in fast food joints work great. Use honey or school glue to seal.

19. dude just get somone to buy you some tops... theres 1000 of ways to smoke its unreal don't use printing paper thats a waist

20. i'm not sure. i'm about to try it, but paper from a phonebook. the big yellowpages one. if you don't know