Rolling paper substitute

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Paranoia., Dec 2, 2004.

1. I feel like I'm the last human alive looking over this thread, thinking about how long it's been around and how it's dead.

2. If op has been grounded for nearly 10 years I hope he isn't some kind of slave that gets locked into a dog cage.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Don't use printing paper they put bleach in that shit. Papers are really cheap

Sent from my Z813 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Ever try knifers? Put a knife on the stove get the tip red then drop a hit or two of weed of it. Hold milk jug that you cute the bottom off of over top of it and inhale lol. You can loose alot of smoke this way but it's fun.

5. Yuck.

Two words, my friend: Knife hits.

6. #208 Cadillac08, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
    Bring back posts like its 2004..

The guy that made this post probably had windows xp and dial up Internet

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ok easiest and best way to get high without a piece a vape or papers: high school one-hitters. Or that's what we called them. Named after the fact that it's the best way to get high out back behind the school.

1. Get a metal ballpoint click pen. (The shaft that holds the ink tube must be metal)

2. Take out all parts of pen that are not connected to the shaft, remove all rubber and meltable plastics that may be on shaft.

3. Rinse out (optional, if you do let it dry before using)

4. Pack a small bump, one or two nuggets, of bud into the end where the twist off cap and tip of the pen was, that's the load end

5. Put end where clicker once was to lips

6. Put any small source of flame--cigarette lighters, camp lighters (the long gun shaped lighters), matches, whatever-- in front of packed end. And this is important: if using matches, do not let the actual match touch the bud, just hover it in front of the pipe

7. Take a drag in, stop breathing in when the flame goes out (you sucking in will kill the flame)

8. Cap the pipe to trap left over smoke in the pipe: put a finger on each end of the pipe so as to cover up the holes.

9. After exhaling the first hit, uncapped the pipe and take the left over hit

10. Continue until pipe is completely cashed

Tips:
    •you can also mix in cut up roaches from old joints with your herb, this conserves weed and lets you smoke the resin from the roaches

•if done enough, you will eventually have enough resin inside the pipe to just smoked that without any bud and get super high

•put 2 fingers in between mouth and pipe so you don't get herb in your mouth

Advantages:

Conserves weed and gets you higer. YOU control how fast you burn through your flower. You smoke all of the load because no unburnt bud falls out with the ash like in a joint. PLUS everybody has at least one of that type of pen

8. That type of pen is too fancy for me
    1. Skip 1-10 and buy a Chillum or glass blunt.

9. Bible paper and honey. Don't use the parts with ink, though.

10. Fuckin vampires

11. Now that it’s 2021, Amazon Prime could probably fly papers tied to a drone into this kids window.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. OP is 16 years old & they haven't been online for 15 years.. kinda pointless bumping this dusty ass old thread.

• Agree Agree x 1