12" Left Coast beaker-style tube w/ diffuser and ice catcher.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Justoner, Nov 30, 2009.

1. nice tube man! i plan on getting a similar bong (hvy mini beaker) to use with my DBV. I can't really tell in your picture, but did you use the 7th floor bong attachment or did you just stick the hose in there?

And also.. how are the vapor rips? can you actually milk the bong easily?

2. It milks quite easily but it took a while for me to really figure how to pull to get the huge rips, and yeah I just stuck the hose into the diffuser and it fit snug. I love the vape-bong setup. Once you learn the best way to pull, you won't go back to the standard whip and mouthpiece. I haven't used it in about a month or so. Vape-bong is great!

3. Nice Beeker, I live in NJ & left coast glass has been selling around here for the last 4 yrs or more. One of the guys who used to work at Illedelph went out on his own to create and blow Left Coast Glass pieces. Same quality as a RooR or Illedelph but at a much lower cost to the smoker. I have had my Left Coast Straight tube w/ 4 slit diffuse for 4 yrs & it takes a lickin and keeps on ticking. Great Glass for a $teal.

Garden State Stoner