12" Left Coast beaker-style tube w/ diffuser and ice catcher.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Justoner, Nov 30, 2009.

1. I really like that tube, but why the hell is it called left coast when its blown on the right coast?

I am really going to look into these guys..the price is right and I love the style! Great pickup!

2. very sick bong indeed. The more i see left coast stuff the more i want to pick one up as my secondary bong for traveling to friends houses and shit.
    OP, hows the glass thickness on the bottom mid section of the beaker? Alot of glass makers will cheap out on that part? Possible to get a pic? If its a decent thickness, ill no doubt pickup a beaker style. If not, straight is also fine with me.

3. The bottom of the beaker part appears to be fairly thick and beefy as far as I can tell. I don't think you should have any worries in that department...I'll try to get a pic of it here in a little bit for ya though.

It certainly was a great piece for the price. Hope they don't start raising prices once they gain some more recognition. :rolleyes:

4. Left Coast is blown by old Illadelph blowers.

You get quality if you buy LC

5. Damn that's a nice tube, and it was a steal :eek:! That's the first straight tube Left Coast I've seen...nice pickup for sure.

I'm looking for an ashcatcher as well, anyone know if LC makes inlines?

6. Hey OP I just picked up one of those today haha. I payed the same price as you. Is yours 5 mm?

7. i might just be high but does this bong have a carb? i cant really tell from the pictures

8. No, it doesn't. Straight GonG goodness.

But, enjoy the :smoke:

9. Hey man, how is your LC holding up? My beaker has 1cm chip in it now where I bonked it against the ceramic sink. Still holding up fine though, crack doesnt go all the way through.

10. Great tube!! I'm loving Left Coast:smoking:

11. Nice piece. I recently bought an inline by a company called Name Brand Glass, which also is composed of blowers who split from Illadelph. I wonder why all of these blowers quit Illy?

12. It's holding up quite well. Although I accidentally broke the slide while cleaning it. Other than that it's a been a good one. It's got a few minor scratches, but I guess they're kinda inevitable for a daily use bong.

13. Good buy. I plan on getting the same tube you have once I get the money.

14. then that bong looks sick as hell man. glass looks so thick

15. These things really are top notch. I have a 1 1/2 footer LC beaker and its amazing. So sturdy and I have a pill bottle diffused AC from them which is great also. Their new shipment is supposedly coming this week so Im going to pick up everything :)

16. #37 dayvan cowboy, Jan 10, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
    hah i was wondering the same thing... but that looks like a clean tube man, nice pickup.

17. Edit: yeah, old thread, my bad... anyway

I was told (word of mouth) that he used to primarily live in CA (maybe L.A.) and still had a place up there but that he worked / blew in the midwest (or south?) for distribution issues or advantages.

18. I have a similar straight tube from left coast I got about 6 months ago. I'm loving it so far, it's a great tube. It's 7mm thick, came with a diffused downstem and ice pinches for the price of $170.

I would recommend Left Coast tubes to those who want quality on a budget.

19. Got myself a Left Coast the other week. 18 inches tall, 7.0 mm thick with a diffuser for $165.