Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Goooey brown liquid

• Please log in to reply

JUST SAY NO

JUST SAY NO

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
i smoke a heddie joint early this morning, i put half of out. saved it. smoked it two hours later. before i smoked it i observed that the joint sides were both brown, figured because of the smoke. smoked it, and put the roach out. went to put the roach in my jar and noticed a brown gooey substance on my hands from the blunt. not too much just a little drop. After abserving it for six minutes i lick it, and tasted like earwax. not exactly earwax, but if a joint could produce earwax, thats what i licked. could any body have possible answers.:confused:

FatSacknJack

FatSacknJack

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
wow that sucks

Justweed

Justweed

Roflmao Kitty Cow

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,418 posts
It's resin.

tconkles

tconkles

bowie's in space

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Maybe from the blunt leaf itself? What were you using to roll it?

levi17

levi17

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts

It's resin.

this ^^

Lavigne

Lavigne

Just say no to drugs!!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
resin

sandwichman

sandwichman

#75 gonna rape Eli

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,196 posts
dude its just resin. whats the big deal? that happens if you dont rol lthe jay tight enough. roll em tighter and then it wont burn ahead of hte jay's cherry

justan

justan

• Registered Upgraded
  • 361 posts
....and you know what earwax tastes like how? :rolleyes:

TheDefiler

TheDefiler

G-Bear Extraordinaire!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 343 posts

....and you know what earwax tastes like how? :rolleyes:

LOL! I'm sure everyone has tried it at least once, usually as a child exploring the world. I remember it being bitter, and of course, never tried it again. :-)

Big Bang

Big Bang

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 231 posts

i smoke a heddie joint early this morning, i put half of out. saved it. smoked it two hours later. before i smoked it i observed that the joint sides were both brown, figured because of the smoke. smoked it, and put the roach out. went to put the roach in my jar and noticed a brown gooey substance on my hands from the blunt. not too much just a little drop. After abserving it for six minutes i lick it, and tasted like earwax. not exactly earwax, but if a joint could produce earwax, thats what i licked. could any body have possible answers.:confused:

well is it a joint or a blunt?
the substance was resin.

Duckyx

Duckyx

The Stoned Janitor.

• Silver Member
  • 2,526 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users