Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Free buds

• Please log in to reply

grim20

grim20

I wnt money& the powr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 159 posts
well i wake up this morning and bake my room out with a decent sized clip from last night... then when my friend calls me to tell me yo lets get up i got bud already...i quickly get dressed and meet up... he had about 5 grams that mysterious came from a unlocked car in a parking lot...ahh i love weed wen its free time for another free blunt tootles

Similar Topics: Free buds     x

Dudee

Dudee

• Registered Upgraded
  • 179 posts
wait he stole bud?
bad karma.

White Smoke

White Smoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,593 posts
Kindda fucked up, but free weed? lol

FoodLion

FoodLion

Load bowls, not guns

• Registered Upgraded
  • 771 posts

wait he stole bud?
bad karma.

well shit, if a dude leaves his sack sitting in plain view (assuming he didn't dig in there for shit) in his unlocked car then what do you expect? But still not cool.

Smash420

Smash420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,266 posts
Dude, thats really cool. Enjoy it while it lasts, some douche stole 5 grams from my car last night. Guess its my fault for leaving it unlocked.

Guys, I cant shake the feeling im missing something here :confused::confused: help me out.

epiq

epiq

• Registered Upgraded
  • 626 posts
Sweet man. My friend stole 5g of bud from this dude's red Subaru STi that was unlocked. Funny thing is he left it in his unlocked car too, ahahah.

Purged1234

Purged1234

• Registered Upgraded
  • 304 posts
I am an unlocked red Subaru STi.

YobSmoke

YobSmoke

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 196 posts
Sold a 20 to these 2 kids who wanted to buy a 50, happily smoked away the profit as soon as they were gone :D

otsmoker420

otsmoker420

Hell yea, Got a Volcano!

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
this just became a rip off thread

grim20

grim20

I wnt money& the powr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 159 posts
yeah but you blades don't know the details behind it.. the reason they knew the car had bud was because he was my buddies dealer who he was a good client with him and earlier this summer had ripped him off and sold my boy some shake and steams. but today he had like 5 grams of dank shit chillin in his whip

edited- sorry stoned

Edited by grim20, 30 November 2009 - 03:25 AM.

epiq

epiq

• Registered Upgraded
  • 626 posts

yeah but you blades don't know the details behind it.. the reason they knew the car had bud was because he was my buddies dealer who he was a good client with had ripped him off over the summer he some him some shake and steams

What? lol, sold him some shake and stems?

**Sweetleaves**

**Sweetleaves**

Ticket to Rideeeeeee....

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,955 posts
I agree, bad Karma...but, I probably still would have smoked it too :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users