Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mailing Edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by IamODESE, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Does anyone know if it's okay to just send edibles by mail?

2. I have wondered that myself. Give it a try what is the worst that could happen? :p

3. it's illegal just like every other form of pot.

But I mean comon, you think they have a dog sniffing every package to see if it smells like "drugs"?

4. I guess dogs could smell through cookies and brownies.

5. Just drop it off with no return mail address on it or any link back to yourself and see if whoever you're sending it to ever gets it. Worst comes to worst it gets confiscated, but unless you're shipping out of country or to a sketchy location such as a jail, you should be fine.

6. how would the oil/butter be detected by the dogs, they will sniff it, mabey alert, but i doubt it, but upon opening the box its cookies and brownies and cakes, they would be pissed at the dog for wanting a snack..

7. Lets give the police some credit. . if the dogs go for it they're going to know what the deal is. . after all its no secret you can put drugs in cookies