Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity 10% Discount

GUNZ The Dual

• Please log in to reply

harrygohr

harrygohr

lover of the dankens

• Registered Upgraded
  • 206 posts
hello i was wondering if any GC members hear play GUNZ. gunz is a unique third person shooter that is online. i personaly love playing it when im stoned cuz you can like run on walls and do all sorts of cool matrix shit. so anyone play it?

b00my0

b00my0

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,021 posts
I played that when it first came out. I remember there was some advanced tricks like korean style and butterfly step (or something like that). I didn't even know the game was still around.

Linktogunner

Linktogunner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts
I used to playit but then i stoppd. Butot that you have reminded me i think im going to start playing it again when im bored. It is a fungame

harrygohr

harrygohr

lover of the dankens

• Registered Upgraded
  • 206 posts
yea the game is still around and its alot better now there quest mode now (idk if you played way back like i did there was no quest mode) but yea its alot better now if you wanna play it go to ijji - Where Gamers Unite! and post ya guys name and we can play together

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users