Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Seroquel High? Experiences

• Please log in to reply

electrikbroz425

electrikbroz425

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 340 posts
300 mg of seroquel...can i get fucked up???

electrikbroz425

electrikbroz425

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 340 posts
bump....need answers ppl

jibberjabber

jibberjabber

Green Machine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 243 posts
ive only used it once when i was coming down off coke. blow them shits you will feel good in 30 60 mins

jagfan

jagfan

meh. drugs u'know

• Old School
  • 978 posts
a litle research would help you figure his out quick. anyway no antipsychotic is recreational in any good sense. most do act as a sedative and will make you sleep but trust me it is not pleasent. most
make me sick in the mornng and dizzy until I fall asleep

Mr Piffington

Mr Piffington

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Seroquel is a drug those sick fuck psychiatrists and sicko fucks in the mental hospital youth palce that everyyyy states have, not jail but like some gay bullshit inpatient shit. it was BLACK LISTED by the FDA and they still try to shove it downs kids throats that dont even have problems. a doctor sits there talks with them for 5 minutes then diagnoses him with 3 disorders....LMAO. to bad smoking a natural joint will do alot better for you than a fucked up black listed pill. shit makes u feel like u wanna pull ur legs out, its so gay.

Delusional K

Delusional K

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 196 posts
If you take enough you start tripping

Space

Space

Ooooh...Banana!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,787 posts

If you take enough you start tripping

Don't spread false information. That's also bordering on doseage advice.

All that Seroquel has ever done to me was knock me out for 12 hours. Then you wake up and feel really groggy. Not fun, unless you need to sleep real bad.

nirvana828

nirvana828

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 221 posts
I railed two and they made me see black fuzzy dots that filled up my entire vision. I couldnt hear anything and I could barely talk. I had to have my friend give me a piggy back ride to the street cause it was dark in the woods we were at and I could literally not walk straight, I walked into trees, bushes, etc. not fun at all If you do do it though, do it in a controlled setting in a house or something and have someone with you.

smokeallday0808

smokeallday0808

Faded all day

• Registered Upgraded
  • 540 posts
i took 200mg last night smoked a bob and passed out. Not very much rec. use but if you cant sleep or something it will def. help.

fourtwozer0

fourtwozer0

• Registered Upgraded
  • 633 posts

Seroquel is a drug those sick fuck psychiatrists and sicko fucks in the mental hospital youth palce that everyyyy states have, not jail but like some gay bullshit inpatient shit. it was BLACK LISTED by the FDA and they still try to shove it downs kids throats that dont even have problems. a doctor sits there talks with them for 5 minutes then diagnoses him with 3 disorders....LMAO. to bad smoking a natural joint will do alot better for you than a fucked up black listed pill. shit makes u feel like u wanna pull ur legs out, its so gay.

feel like you wanna pull your legs out?

lmao...ive done it a couple times.
it's really not anything to do unless you want to sleep though.
i went to sleep from 11pm to 4pm the next day

Guest_Thchill_*

Guest_Thchill_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

300 mg of seroquel...can i get fucked up???

Back when i used to tweak, i couldent sleep without them

Theyre good if you just came off a 40 hr meth binge.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users