creepy wikipedia

Discussion in 'General' started by Land Cow, Nov 27, 2009.

1. I did some more reading on that Russian thing, and it seems very likely that there was some sort of military testing going on... and these people might have been at "the wrong place and the wrong time"... or alternatively, intentionally targeted.

It seems certainly possible that some sort of low altitude air burst bomb could have been used, perhaps an experimental 'dirty bomb' of sorts.

One of the really strange things is that a lot of trees had their branches stripped up to 5 meters off the ground.

But it seems an experimental form of ordinance probably explains all the evidence (especially the massive bodily damage to some of the people without any tissue damage).

2. Mary Celeste - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Mary Celeste was a brigantine merchant ship famously discovered in December 1872 in the Atlantic Ocean unmanned and apparently abandoned, despite the fact that the weather was fine and her crew had been experienced and able seamen. She had been at sea for a month and had over six months of food and water on board. Her cargo was virtually untouched and the personal belongings of passengers and crew were still in place, including valuables. The crew was never seen or heard from again; their disappearance is often cited as the greatest maritime mystery of all time.

[​IMG]

3. Now thats strange!^

4. Dnepropetrovsk maniacs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[​IMG]

5. wikipedia has too much freaky shit. some of it you can't really guarantee the validity of though... anyone can edit it

6. Sounds kinda like the roanoke island story.

Here's one
    Rocky Dennis
    Roy L. Dennis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7. There's a video of these dicks doing one of these murders on the internet. Called 2 guys 1 hammer. I watched like 4 seconds and saw some guy squirming on the floor with a head wound and I thought fuck this shit.

8. yeah, i saw that. Regret watching it now, sick fucks.

Also some of these things are damn creepy but i love 'em haha

9. those are some sick motherf**kers man...
    and i agree with whoever said it earlier, they should be tortured.

as should anyone who does any fucked up thing like they did, or anything with children or etc.
    honestly i think it would make people think more before they did anything if they KNEW what they did, was about to be done back to them... but worse.

10. that videos fucking insane. its amazing how someone could even think of doing that kind of shit to someone. theres some fucked op people out there

11. #37 Durchii, Nov 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2009
    I just stumbled upon the Sergei Yatzenko murder video. It was recorded by the killers and leaked at some point after the investigation and sentencing of the three responsible for the killings. I would never even think of posting the video itself on Grasscity, but if you really want to see it, Google your way to 'Dnepropetrovsk maniacs video' and click the first link. Read the transcript included on the page, as well as every warning very carefully before hitting Play.

No, I'm not promising you will like it.

Edit: To any reasonably sane people, I would advise against watching this. I feel sick half an hour after doing so. Fair warning.

12. Completely agree.
    This sack of shit should be shot behind a dumpster.
    Maybe then the world would be better off.

13. Bloop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[​IMG]