Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Sinuses clog after smoking

• Please log in to reply

Aromatherapy

Aromatherapy

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
My sinuses get incredibly clogged when I use marijuana, whether I vape or smoke it. Does this happen to anyone else and is there something I can do to fix it? Will a benadryl help? Smoking cigarettes doesn't have this effect on me, and I don't have asthma.

CentiZen

CentiZen

Certified Evil Genius

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,562 posts

My sinuses get incredibly clogged when I use marijuana, whether I vape or smoke it. Does this happen to anyone else and is there something I can do to fix it? Will a benadryl help? Smoking cigarettes doesn't have this effect on me, and I don't have asthma.

this is normal, happens to me all the time. Just use a little bit of Vicks vaporub and you'll be fine.

Pseudonym001

Pseudonym001

• Registered Upgraded
  • 312 posts
You could have a mild allergy.

Royksopp

Royksopp

Ninja

• Gold Member
  • 29,686 posts

Aromatherapy

Aromatherapy

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Interesting to know that I'm not alone. It's annoying when I'm munching out and lose the ability to taste.

tharedhead

tharedhead

Southern Gothic

• Bronze Member
  • 8,881 posts

VismundCygnus

VismundCygnus

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
How often do you smoke? Your sinuses just might not be used to it. I had similar problems So I cut down on the amounts I would smoke but would smoke more often like once a day or two. Just tiny amounts that would just get me a little buzzed. Then worked my self up to more and more until I could get high without nasal blockage etc. It's better then shooting nasal clearing shit every time you smoke. I find that stuff horrible and it's not good for your nose and immune system.

Rush

Rush

Crocodiles as taxi cabs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 209 posts
Are you new to smoking? When i was new this happened to me, but not since iv'e been vaping at least once a day, i think it's a tolerance thing. I had a cold the last couple of weeks and when i would vape my nose would actually come unclogged and start running, marijuana the natural decongestant lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users