Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sinuses clog after smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Aromatherapy, Nov 26, 2009.

1. My sinuses get incredibly clogged when I use marijuana, whether I vape or smoke it. Does this happen to anyone else and is there something I can do to fix it? Will a benadryl help? Smoking cigarettes doesn't have this effect on me, and I don't have asthma.

2. this is normal, happens to me all the time. Just use a little bit of Vicks vaporub and you'll be fine.

3. You could have a mild allergy.

4. I feel as if it's harder for me to breathe when I smoke. I mean I can breathe but not like when I breathe sober. No idea what it can be.

5. Interesting to know that I'm not alone. It's annoying when I'm munching out and lose the ability to taste.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Simply Saline Nasal Spray-two squirts, blow your nose, all is well.
    [​IMG]

7. How often do you smoke? Your sinuses just might not be used to it. I had similar problems So I cut down on the amounts I would smoke but would smoke more often like once a day or two. Just tiny amounts that would just get me a little buzzed. Then worked my self up to more and more until I could get high without nasal blockage etc. It's better then shooting nasal clearing shit every time you smoke. I find that stuff horrible and it's not good for your nose and immune system.

8. Are you new to smoking? When i was new this happened to me, but not since iv'e been vaping at least once a day, i think it's a tolerance thing. I had a cold the last couple of weeks and when i would vape my nose would actually come unclogged and start running, marijuana the natural decongestant lol.

• Like Like x 1