Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does THC stay in your system?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TreeHuggerJoe, Nov 26, 2009.

1. It depends on the type of test administered as well as other factors. Keep reading. Marijuana ( pot, herb, weed, grass ) is the most commonly used and tested for drug in the United States and several other countries as well. Marijuana's effects on the user and detection time depend on it's strength or potency, which is related to the amount of THC(Tetrahydrocannabinol) it contains. When you ask the question “How long does marijuana stay in your system?” you need to take into account the fact that there is no simple answer to this question.

2. Hi guys, I am really hoping you guys can help me answer this question, also the reason I am posting here is because I am new and cannot make a thread.

Okay so I haven't smoked in 1 and a half year, but on Tuesday I took just ONE hit only. Just a day before I had an interview for Verizon job, and despite being perfect didn't get a call for second interview so I was like eff it I am gonna hit this, but the next day Wednesday I was called for the interview. Now tomorrow (friday) I have the 2nd interview, and if they hire me, it could be a high possibility that they send me for a Drug Test.

Now please consider the following information for THC levels:
    I am skinny 130 Pounds, extremely metabolic, eat healthy, with good amount of fiber, drink plenty of water.

Now based on my research for a similar body type and smoking once in a blue moon and only one hit people think it probably be only 3 days or 2 weeks or a month. What do you guys think? And also suggest what are some other things I can possibly do? Should I get the synthetic urine just in case they ask me to do it immediately after my second interview, or should I just go with my own urine. Or if they ask me to do drug test let's say next midweek , it would be about 7-8 days now since my one hit, should I still go with fake urine or mine? Thanks guys for reading and considering, please answer

3. You will be fine. Just don't smoke again obvi.

4. Alright guys I ended up not using my urine, I used quickfix but to my surprise this lab didn't test the urine at that point, it said that it was going to send it to the lab and it could take 24-48 hours. How the hell are they going to check a cold synthetic urine for HTC? I mean the whole thing with quickfix is that you have to keep it warm. Now it has been 48 hours and I still haven't gotten a call. What do guys think?

5. Scratch that question, I called quickfix and they said it should be good. But I still haven't gotten my result.