My Artwork

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by ztc, Nov 24, 2009.

1. same screen name?

2. man n I thought my stick figures were badass ;) :p

I appreciate the hell oudda art but ill be dammed if i can do anthing cool on paper.

My artwork shows in my garden designs and flow of the land. Guess we all got our own way of expressing ourselves :)

3. I like the way you put that. A lot of people put forth their artistic expression in a way that they do not see as art. You've realized where your arts expression is released, and I definitely agree that you do a good job of it through your growing. Thanks for the kind comments, my friend!

4. Wow dude, wow. You kinda blow my mind. I reeally looked at each picture and.. wow. I sincerely dig your style, just how one stroke leads to another and through to another until its something unnamable but just looks so WOW :)

5. Thank you very much! This is exactly what I go for with my art. It starts with a few individual pieces, but eventually ends up as one mass of "something". I like to call it Schplerff.

6. you should learn todo tapestries man. would be some crazy shit having a tripped out landscape on the wall :D I know Id grab a cpl

7. never even thought about that man. that's an amazing idea. i'm very close to declaring an art major, but still undecided in case I want to pursue anything else that I mentioned to you in our PMs. tapestries would be awesome with this type of work.

8. I have an uncle whos been doing fabric based art for years and I think your style artwork would be amazing that way. ill try n get some pics of his stuff for ya bro

9. That would be fantastic, Myles, and greatly appreciated!

10. sexiness, awesome work man!

11. Thanks for the bump! There will be more pictures later tonight. Keep your eyes peeled!

12. Here ya go folks! More successive pictures of my current piece!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Should be completed this week sometime!

13. That is so cool, I can't draw for shit but I sure love seeing how you guys do it. Thanks for posting....I can't wait to see more.

14. No problem stevizzy! I try to spit out on the page exactly what my mind would be entertained by, and it seems to do the trick for others as well =)

15. Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I've been on here. As some of you know I got caught up with the law and have been serving probation. I've got an update on my artwork for y'all. Check it out, lemme know how you feel:

From an art class I'm taking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Progression with my style, old to new:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The piece I'm happiest with at the moment. Currently being shown in the art show at the college I attend. 18x24 Charcoal + Marker:

[​IMG]

If anyone is interested in prints, please send me a private message and we can work something out. Thanks for any interest shown and have a wonderful day!

16. I like the last one you posted. I love seeing those three dimensional "abstract" compositions. It reminds me of the work by artists from Further Collective.

Here's a painting by one of their artists, his name is Damon Soule.
    MARS-1 and Oliver Vernon have similar works
    [​IMG]

17. Damn, that is really really cool. It's just an explosion of the imagination onto the canvas. That's similar to what I go for, but I tend to shy away from having too many subjects in a piece, I prefer to have my imagination surround the piece, or make up the piece itself. I like to think of it as a bottom-up perspective where many smaller pieces come together as a whole, or parts come together to complete the goal subject that I am striving for. I like to confuse the eye, and create movement in my work. Thanks for the input!