Hemp Wick, you ever use?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by glasscollector, Nov 23, 2009.

1. I use hemp wick at all costs. I even spark my joints with them, and even the occasional ciggi aha! I just enjoy the fact that if i leave it lit over a bowl, that im gonna have the same great taste of the buds, and not flooded with butane vaps.

2. i am a huge proponent of hemp wicks for a quality smoking experience. Any person who truly appreciates fine herb will immediatley notice a difference in the taste of a hit with a lighter, and with hemp wick. The lighter leaves a butane taste in the hit.
    most people dotn notice it, but once you hand them the wick, and tey taste an all natural hit, the difference is astounding.

anyway, good grab, that particular brand is the one i use, and it works great.

3. I picked up mine online in a 200ft roll for 15$, I couldn't really tell you my average amount used but when I use all of it I'll tally up the numbers and post it, I can't imagine it coming out to be very expensive at all especially with the amount of lighters I don't have to buy, by not using a lighter to burn the herb I've got one of those ed hardy lighters and it's lasted at least 2-3 weeks now.

and what he said.

4. i say, buy it. the hits off a bong are noticeably cleaner, and you can taste your stuff a whole lot more. in tyrone biggum's word's... "it tastes just like it smeeells." i might even go as far as saying you get more tch, but i'm just baked. i keep it lit to avoid the hassle of blowing it out and turning it on, but recently i've just been using it for a green hit.. maybe a second.

5. I use that stuff ALL the time, they sell it in my local headshops. I buy the bigger one which cost 3 bucks and it last me over a month.. Makes the bud taste a lot better, I havnt hit my bong with a reg lighter in forever.

6. I actually reviewed this product a couple of days ago, but it didn't really receive a lot of attention. Here it is :D

7. Pretty cool, but kind of a hassle to use.

I feel like I'm racing the flame to finish the bowl.

8. I recently tried some and consider myself a convert. You can notice a taste difference for sure.

9. the difference in taste is VERRRY evident. here's a little thing i do. unravel the whole thing, wrap it around your lighter with the end kinda close to the lighter flame. personally, i think it's just a teeny tiny 'hassle' that makes a big difference in taste. come on... wouldn't you wanna know what your granddaddy purple, blue dream, or purp cream REALLY taste like??

10. i love beeline, i bought a new bong the other day and the threw in some for free, and i never plan on using a lighter again. all my friends give me shit for it though cause they think its stupid and dont really get the point of it but oh well, they can taste the shitty butane if they want.

11. i LOVE the stuff.

lighters will make herb taste HORRIBLE. try some hemp rope and taste the difference, it's incredible.

Clean clean clean.

No bad aftertaste like with a bic.

12. dude, are you from mission, tx??

13. I cant smoke without it now. Sooo much better tasting, and no chemicals to fuck you up.

If you guys want a deal, go to ebay and type in beeline. You can get 200 feet of this stuff for around $18

14. I have been using this stuff for about half a year and am kind of over it (I have a 9 foot spool just sitting in my closet). It's just too inconvenient because to put it out, you have to pinch it between your fingers and then the run-off smoke from the wick smells like shit. While there is a noticeable difference in taste, it's not necessarily a benefit because as someone already said, this stuff makes your hit taste like hemp.

15. I don't smoke without it.

Evah.

16. I have some Beeline. It's okay, definitely not all it's hyped up to be, but it's cool. I mostly just use it if I am smoking while on the phone so there isn't an annoying lighter click in their ear.

People claim that it makes it taste better. I hardly noticed any difference in taste. The first hit tastes a little different, but that's about it.

17. I have some, but I've never actually lit a bowl with it, I use a torch lighter, and I figure that because of the higher temprature it burns cleaner than a bic, also it gets so hot, that I can light bowls without actually touching it with the flame. I keep meaning to try the Ital wick, but it seems like one more thing to do with my hands when I'm trying to enjoy a nice bowl.

18. There is a chance that the THC delivery is more effective because combustion is a destructive process, when you put a flame to weed you are instantly destroying a good amount of THC. I believe Beeline, and the like, do not burn at such high temperatures as butane. Therefor you might be receiving a little more THC. This is all somewhat theory, but it makes sense to me.

How can a person not know anything about how something tastes to them?
    So just because you noticed a difference in taste means everyone should?

19. Beeline is my best friend! :D

20. yea i got looked at like i was a fucking martian at a NYE party smoking with this hemp wick shit. Personaly i think its bomb and i wish i had more but i lost it at that party :mad: do all headshops carry it pretty standard east coast now? i looked today and didnt find sheeeeeut