Querkle and Dairy Queen by Rustyjay

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RustyJay, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Yeah, the yellowing is from the new soil I am using. I switched to happy frog and is not as hot as Ocean Forest. I took care of it though But thanks for stopping by. I hope I get the bats you are talking about.
    Your right it's endless just heard of a new one he is coming out with called Qrazy Train it's Querkle x Black Trainwreck. It's coming out this summer and that's another one to add to the list.
    You won't be sorry about it.
    Thanks a lot Myles it has been a bit. I have just been growing away over here learning as much as I can. I can finally say it looks like it is starting to show. Well it should only be getting better around here so stop by whenever ya want.
    Yeah, if you want some Dairy Queen you can order it from The Attitude seed bank but I order them from Breedbay. It's an auction site and it only accept money orders but I have had nothing but great service from them. I got my 10 pack of Querkle for only 45 bucks. If ya got any more questions go ahead and pm me. Oh, if you are in Cali some dispensaries to carry TGA genetics.

2. Well another week down the drain and everything is going like clockwork. I just put he chemdawg into flower and the DNA freebies are doing great. Well enough with the small talk her are the pics.

Platinum og
    [​IMG]
    I wanted to bush this one out at first but not too sure on how she will grow. I think I am gonna give her another week and then decide.

The last veg pic of the Chemdawg, she is about 18" tall.
    [​IMG]

This one is for C&D it is some Dinafem Blue Hash in week 6 I think.
    [​IMG]
    Blue Widow is on the way.

Here are the Dairy Queens, 2 on the left 4 on the right. As you can tell 4 is slightly taller.
    [​IMG]
    A close up of developing buds on DQ 4.
    [​IMG]
    Not bad for 2 weeks, well almost three. It is supposed to go 7 to 8 weeks we will see though.

The Querkle is packing the frost on at this point, hopefully the weight starts soon.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A room with a view.
    [​IMG]

Well that is it for right now. All Questions and comments are welcome as always.

3. beautiful, beautiful plants man...keep this going!

+rep!

4. That blue hash looks astounding man, dinafem is definitely producing top shelf quality seeds although I dont think many people realize it:rolleyes: I cant wait to see a progressed Blue Widow, Ive always loved the pic on the attitude for the strain that plant looks insane. Anyways your ladies look fucking great, the DQs compare like my kushberries did, 1 slightly taller and branch-ier and 1 shorty and bushier.;) tHE querkle will pack on some weight Im sure man, and Im anxious to see the platinum OG and CD develop as well :smoking: Im chopping the burmese tomorrow (when I wake up in approx 9 hours):hello: So I have some excitement to share with you...Im lifted:cool: Keep it up man, ya never let me down on these updates:D

P.S. did you ever get rid of those damn flies? :bongin:

5. They all look really good Jay!!!! Those are some happy plants. :hello: :hello: :smoking:

6. Couldnt agree more with ya shag :)

7. Those last pics belong on Page 1 of this forum... Here's to you Rustyjay! :wave:

8. Thanks a lot bro, I start flushing the Querkle this Monday I am so stoked.
    Yes I did get rid of those mother fuckers. Had to clear the flower room and started using a garlic spray every four days.
    Denafem is a little under appreciated from what I can tell. Seems like they gave out the freebies at first to promote their stuff. Now everybody thinks it's some crap genetics when it's absolutely the opposite of that. Both plants I have grown from them have produce quality nuggs.
    Hey C&D, I know ya may be busy but I wanna see some chop pics. When ya get a chance, no pressure of course.
    Thanks Shaggy, really cool that ya keep coming back. I know I am not the most present on this site. It gives me a great feeling to have people like ya checking out my grow.
    You too, Myles you guys are awesome growers and supporters.
    Well hell you three Dopey, thanks for stopping in you been here since the beginning of this one, Thanks a lot.

I did not forget about you too C&D, you have been around since the last grow.
    Well it has been kinda busy around here lately and I have not gotten around to new pics yet. I just found out I am gonna be a Daddy and that fucking threw everything off. Well I consider myself blessed and this will not stop my growing. If anything I might have to build a new flower room, but you know what that means, upgrades. Anyway will try and put up some new pics tonight or tomorrow morning.

9. Congratulations!!! I don't have any myself, but from what I understand, this will change your perspective on almost everything in life... Make sure and get your upgrades purchased soon, because money seems to go a lot quicker once you've got little ones runnin' around. Those things are expensive! :D lol
    Again, congrats man! Hope everything works out great for ya...
    Peace
    DM

10. Damn Dopey, you are bringing up point that I have not even thought of yet. Thanks for the perspective, I think I will be working pretty soon though so that should help out a lot. This is my first kid so I am sure I am in for a lot of little surprises.

11. Congrats Jay!!! That is excellent news!! :hello: :hello:

Welcome to the world of fatherhood. :) :smoke:

12. I was reading through the journal and I have to say, this is one hell of a journal. The strains are top notch and the plants look superb. Subscribed.
    :smoking:

13. Heya rusty saw that you have a plat OG clip.. i was wondering if you know the flowering time? I had just picked up 1 last night from a collective and also a Jedi Headband clone too. if you have any info it would greatly help me =D

14. Yes, it is a whole new world around here. My wifes been yaking up every morning, I am sure it will only get better. Thanks Shaggy.
    I just go with what I think is bomb static and any TGA strain is like a guarantee of some bomb as weed. I foung some guy around me that has a Jack the Ripper mother. I gotta wait till he takes some more cuttings but it sounds like that is gonna be in my garden soon. Thanks for the compliments Static and stop by whenever ya want.
    I wish I could help you with that Bluntmastaj but I can't. I too don't know how long to flower right now. The wife just brought it home one day when she went to the clinic. I plan on feeding her for 7 weeks in flower and take it from there. Can you do me a favor and put up a pic of your platinum so I can compare it? Good pickup on the Headband too, one of my fav's.

Well here are the pic's finally

ChemDawg
    [​IMG]
    Just in her second week and stretching good. I hope some dankness comes out of her. I have heard a lot about ChemDawg.

Platinum OG
    [​IMG]
    In her first week of flower and doing great. Platinum is supposed to be the Grower's OG so let's see what happens.

Dairy Queen 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2 is starting to get a funk smell finally. I was checking out other grows with Dairy Queen and the nuggs don't get huge but all pheno's I had seen were crystal coated.

Dairy Queen 4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    4 is just a stretching motha fucka. Very sweet smell, tropical and fruity, no funk at all to it.

Querkle
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I am gonna start to flush this lady tonight, for at least 10 days. Buds are swelling and smelling kinda a grapy funk.

• Like Like x 1
  15. jaw droppin stuff rusty! The chemdawg an platinum look like they gunna get tall. Im lovin the long branches that look like they'll form some baseball bat style colas. You are knockin this grow oudda the park! :hello:

16. Very nice bro!!!! Those Chemdawg and Platinum OG are definitely rez cause they are stretchy mofos!!! Everything looks great though. :hello: :hello:

17. Thanks a lot Shaggy and Myles, hey check out the trich action on this Querkle top.
    [​IMG]
    Mostly cloudy with a little amber, looks like it's almost time.

18. ohhh shit!!!!! :eek: Thats looking like amazingly strong bud :hello: Simply outstanding picture

19. looks icky tasty!

20. Yeah, I drool over this plant all the time. One of my best plants from seed. Super happy with the TGA stuff so far. I should be getting some Vortex (Apollo-13 x Space Queen) clones pretty soon.
    It is some tasty herb, you get that great Urkle taste with bang of the Space Queen. After you smoke it's couch time.