Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to make the smell and taste better!?!?

• Please log in to reply

fissefish

fissefish

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi:smoking:

Im wodering if anybody have some advice to make the smell and taste better..
If there are any tricks or music you could play for them:p please give me some advice.:rolleyes: Im growing lowryders with a 200w bulp. please respond :cool:

M369

M369

Super Mod

• Super Moderator
  • 19,943 posts

jr22hockey

jr22hockey

jr22hockey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 113 posts
Flush your plants with distilled water and molasses (1 tbso/gallon) in the last few weeks of flowering

ifdrizz

ifdrizz

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I'm curious about something.....for some reason I just thought about the cigar company "acid". They make some decent cigars (especially for semi-flavored ones) and i believe I read that they do something to them during the drying or the curing phase (they dont treat the tobacco or anything, they just put stuff in the same room that its drying in or something like that)....hummm I might have to look into this (but on a side note, I would hate to ruin a batch at the very end of this whole growing process)

blingaling

blingaling

Grow the Love

• Registered Upgraded
  • 125 posts
Use molassas or a bottled sweetener (Nectar from GH, Sweet Leaf from Advanced Nutes, Honey from Humboldt) throughout your entire grow cycle. During veg it helps prevent Nitrogen shock and during the flowering cycle plants send most of their carbs to help stimulate bud growth leaving your soil microbs lacking so feeding them increases the amount of sugar buds receive also. I recommend not using it during flush and just using purified water. Everyone does it different though.

TwIsTyKuShGuRu

TwIsTyKuShGuRu

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Well dried and cured correctly. Genetics will do the rest.;)

Flush your plants with distilled water and molasses (1 tbso/gallon) in the last few weeks of flowering

Great Advice Guys!! Listen to these 2 they know what they are talking. :hello:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users