Definitive proof of global warming hoax has been found

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Sir Elliot, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Your damn right i am. Now quite your bitching.

You'd have to be a complete imbecile to not realize this forum is a giant rightwing echo chamber.

2. just looked at the image. Who are the faces? I recognize a few but can't put names with them.

3. Dickie,

Denial, it ain't just a river in egypt.

You might wish to start here:

Growing Glaciers

Most your information is simply factually incorrect.

Do the intellectually honest thing, recognize your made a conclusion based on false facts, and change your conclusion.

4. IF global warming was a REAL problem caused by us, it would be over and done with. We have EVERYTHING we need to curb any type of emissions we put out as an entire species. Electric cars, bio diesel, hemp, you name it.

The people who run the world are NOT stupid. You can't make money if your planet is a giant flaming ball of shit.

They corporatized the idea of climate. There's a Planet Green channel, for christ sakes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c]YouTube - George Carlin - Saving the Planet[/ame]

5. Im still waiting for those "serious" charts about how global warming isnt occuring.

6. That's what I want to know, though I didn't recognize any myself. :p

7. This is not the issue.

The argument isn't "do something" vs. "do nothing"

it's "do the right things" vs. "commence globalization, spending, and taxing in the name of good intentions."

I do think we're fucking with the Earth. But government will not fix it the right way voluntarily.

8. From the PDF (From the download, documents folder) titled "RulesOfTheGame", Section Five, called, "style principles":
    Could you at least look the files over? There is quite a lot and I have only scratched the surface. :)

9. Ok, first off do you think its OK for whistleblowers to exist? Because its almost always illegal in those cases... Look at tobacco/cancer scandal, look at powerplant runoff scandals... They are all triggered by people breaking the rules to get information out that people knew the truth but were perpetuating the lie for their own reasons.

If these documents prove to be real it suggests a conspiracy to conceal evidence that does not support global warming. Given that based on the word of these scientists that it IS real governments around the world have spent TRILLIONS of dollars trying to fix it.

Know what that means? That the people hiding the truth are COMMITTING FRAUD and that my friend is definitely illegal.

If theres one thing we know about the Earth, its that everything is cyclical... Even IF there was real proof that the plant was warming and its humanities fault, its very hard to look at the big picture (going back millions of years) and all the various climate changes (really big ones, not just a heat wave for two years) and say "Well, now its different! now the climate is changing AND ITS MANS FAULT!!!"

Was the Ice Age the dinosaurs fault? Did cave-men produce too much methane and trigger a global climate shift?

The math has NEVER worked, and this is just another crack in the wall

Oh, and re: antartica
    Global Warming Myth Destroyed: Antartica has weakest melt season in 30 years.

At the end of the day, the best proof that global warming is not the creation of man is that Earth emerged from the ice-age. Who exactly would you like to blame that on.

10. #50 Norma Stits, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2009

BBC NEWS | UK | England | Tyne | Global warming boost to glaciers

i'm confused.. i read that this Global warming makes glaciers grow?

is it both? :confused:

this is what i don't get about the whole global warming conspiracy theory.

if it's dry: global warming
    if it rains too much: global warming
    if it's 60 degrees in January: global warming
    if it's 60 degrees in July: global warming
    if the glaciers start to melt: global warming
    if the glaciers freeze: global warming.

i'd like to beleive this crazy conspiracy of yours.. but it's extremely difficult with so much conflicting evidence.
    I'm better off believing that GW Bush was responsible for 9/11 which seems just as crazy as this whole thing.
    all you truthers are nuts.

11. Dickie,

I've provided you with leaked emails from the world's topped climate scientists where they actively talk about things like intentionally covering up evidence, faking test results and data to fit their narrative, forcibly keeping people who disagree with them out of peer reviewed journals, rigging peer review processes so they can get each other's stuff published even if it's false.

They even discuss their worries about FOIA requests since their emails are supposed to be saved, how to avoid FOIA requests, and on...and on... and on... there is 165 mbs of this stuff that's been posted, and word is the hacker may post everything he got.

If you want I can still dig up charts for you bro, but at this point it seems a bit unneccesary since I have literally provided you with the best possible evidence short of God coming down and saying "Sir Elliot is right on this one, just trust me."

If you refuse to acknowledge it, read it, look at it... well I can't do anything about that. Your response seems to be "NAH NAH NAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU."

12. #53 Dickie4:20, Nov 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2009
    AW-

[​IMG]

Data @ NASA GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis: Graphs

Greenfyre does a good job in this piece about the truth to the "2008 was the coolest year of the decade" line,
    2008 will probably be 10th Hottest year on record « Greenfyre's

2000-2009 will be the hottest decade in at least 2000 years.
    [​IMG]

And i know most of you dismiss NASA because of small, trivial issues, I use NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies data because their reasearches are scientists of the first rank. Bust sometimes i think NASA's data actually understimates recent warming; they are no permanent weather stations inthe Artic Ocean, which has been warming the fastest on earth.

Now in a report from the University of Zurich World Glacier Monitoring Service which reports that in '06 and '07 the worlds glaciers lost 2 meters (2000 mm) of thickness on average,
    [​IMG]
    World Glacier Monitoring Service

Little time to avoid big thaw, scientists warn | csmonitor.com

Sea level rise outpacing key predictions - environment - 01 February 2007 - New Scientist

BBC NEWS | UK | Oceans are 'soaking up less CO2'

Pubs.GISS: Abstract of Hansen et al. 2008

http://pubs.usgs.gov/pp/p1386e/alps.pdf

the calderone glacier

Access : Warming of the Antarctic ice-sheet surface since the 1957 International Geophysical Year : Nature

RealClimate: State of Antarctica: red or blue?

http://neptune.gsfc.nasa.gov/wais/documentation/chap1.html

[​IMG] [​IMG]

double exposure glacier photographs

[​IMG]
    How we know global warming is happening, Part 2

http://www.agu.org/pubs/crossref/2009/2009JD012105.shtml

13. The question isn't "Does climate change occur"
    The question is "Is man responsible for climate change"

Stop trying to prove that temperatures change over time, nobody is arguing that they don't

14. The snow on the matterhorn doesn't give a fuck about your SUV.

15. #56 ReallyRed, Nov 21, 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF_anaVcCXg"]YouTube- How It All Ends[/ame]

a good video to watch, wether you think it's real or bullshit.

16. #57 aaronman, Nov 21, 2009
    Dickie,

Don't you think it's a bit retarded to post a graph of the Earth's temperature records that only go back a little over 100 years?

The Earth is billions of years old, we could learn a thing or two from her history.

[​IMG]

What an inconvenient graph, huh?

What's going on here, Dickie? How are temperatures rising and falling without humans being alive? :rolleyes:

For the millionth time: Nobody is disagreeing that temperatures change; we just don't see the same correlation between man:Co2:climate as you do.

17. This. Putting tax on things isn't going to change the world overnight, we need real change in lifestyles and need to get off our oil addiction and live more sustainably for our own good.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBzR0-j0O0o&feature=sub]YouTube - COPENHAGEN Lord Monckton rap battles Al Gore - a Climate Change Coup? - Rap News[/ame]

18. I'd say the problem is land developers and kids who think its fun to burn shit, fucking pisses me off. Theres a lovely heath next to me which used to be green and pleasant and filled with wild flowers, now its all brown and miserable cos some dickheads set it on fire every year. If i ever caught the fuckers id tie them up and burn them for the same pleasure they get.

19. Your comparison is a horrible one. There is absolutely no comparison at all between the evidence for climate change and the evidence for 9/11 being an "inside job". The evidence for the former is absolutely massive, the evidence for the latter is non-existent.