Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Help!!!! Must Take Ua's How Can I Keep The Clean Urine At Right Temperature?

• Please log in to reply

taitpeter

taitpeter

oUtDoOr GrOwEr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 116 posts
im going to have to take some urine tests for my probation officer (i got arrested for possesion). ive been smoking daily for the past 2 months and i know its going to be in my system for quite awhile . (im 5' 11" and weigh 130)
my plan is to sneak in a pouch of clean piss, which will be strapped to my leg, the only problem is keeping it at the correct temperature (about 94-100 degrees)

does anyone have any ideas of how i could do this?

please help, if i drop dirty im going to be sent away

thanks for your help

Tp

chiefdubleblunt

chiefdubleblunt

The Chief

• Old School
  • 1,148 posts
Ok i would suggest strapping it to your leg and keeping it real close to your balls.....thats the warmest part of your body........and also bring with you one of those pocket warmer things..........that could help you........

Ganja Homegrown

Ganja Homegrown

Ganja Homegrown

• Registered Upgraded
  • 112 posts
I have this thing that i bought and its made especialy for stoners lol, its this little poutch thing that goes right next to your balls and its made of this material that takes heat and it stores heat very well :) it works great but its slightly discomfortable because you feel a little cold down there but it feels nice when they rub against the poutch :) its great and it keeps it at 99 degrees just above normal body temperature :) look for it online, thats where i got it

AimedForDeath

AimedForDeath

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 7,079 posts
yeah man, either use ganja's idea, or just keep it like right next to your balls...

taitpeter

taitpeter

oUtDoOr GrOwEr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 116 posts
o man that sounds great......if you could post a link that would be even better

Buzzwell420

Buzzwell420

reefer brain

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,493 posts
dont fucking risk using fake piss, Just get ur 100precen daileyvalue of vitiman b, ne excess will be pissed out, so get vit b complex, water, ur gunna have 2 test this a couple times if its 2 dark(like dark dark dark yellow or orange evan) u can fail, i did this last year for like 6months the tests where on random days 2...almost failsafe, less risky then getin the wrong temp on ur piss

Colonel Ingus

Colonel Ingus

Representing the FBC

• Registered Upgraded
  • 234 posts
Okay so here is my knowledge, one is that my friend just past a test using the synthetic urin like last week when applying for a Winco job, so it does work. Second, according for my first aid training, the warmest parts of your body are your arm pits and crauch area, so if you feel uncomfortable with a pack straped to your nutz, keep it in you arm pit. Also my friend said that even with this it is hard to keep it at the right temp, so what he did was keep it in like 100F-110F water up until he had to leave for the exam, then pack it on your cock or arm pit, you're good to go. Also using the urin packs only works when they don't watch you go, which only the army recruters do that, so you'll be cool.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users