Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Metaphors for smoking?

• Please log in to reply

Oneknownasdavid

Oneknownasdavid

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
My friends and I have some metaphorical terms that we use when talking about smoking so that if we could possibly be overheard, it's not too obvious. They're not perfect, but they definitely help when we're in public. For example, "writing an essay," where the number of "paragraphs" corresponds to the number of bowls smoked. Also, "playing guitar," where "guitar picks" are weed and "amps" are pieces. Does anyone else do this?

619er

619er

High? How Are U?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 151 posts
No

I Usually Just Wake Up And Start Smoking And Friends Pop Up Outta No Where With Bud And Swishers.

If We're Out At A Party, We're Smoking...So Fuck All That Trying To Hide Shit.

But If We Do Talk About It....I Always Brag On How Finer My Bitch Is Compared To Urs! :) If You Know What I Mean...And Getting High Is Fucking My Other Bitch...Down In San Diego We Call Our Weed Loud!...Some Chronic...Regular Is Meck or Meckzican Haha...Tijuana Is 10 Minutes Away..1 Kilo=100 Dollars.

U See I "BREAK HER ON DOWN"..."PULL ON HER HAIR", "LAY HER ON THE TABLE" Then I "PUT HER IN THE AIR" ;)

Savage Henry.

Savage Henry.

Now in Zesty BBQ flavor!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 512 posts
I just use the correct terms.

DankyStanky

DankyStanky

It was all a dream...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 262 posts
This is weird, ok me and my friends smoked some unnamed bud that made everything look red. So we named the weed Red Bull. Whenever we're in public we'll ask eachother if we want to go drink some soda or Red Bull. Then we blaze.

Guest_T-bone904_*

Guest_T-bone904_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
this is flawed. what if you get an assignment in school? then you gotta tell everybody that you cant go nowhere cuz you gotta smoke a fat doobie.

Oneknownasdavid

Oneknownasdavid

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

this is flawed. what if you get an assignment in school? then you gotta tell everybody that you cant go nowhere cuz you gotta smoke a fat doobie.

Haha damn, you got me there. That's why we also use playing guitar. And in private we drop all pretenses.

IwasA.Smurf

IwasA.Smurf

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 9,452 posts
"I need to take a break":p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users