Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to make cannabis-infused honey?

• Please log in to reply

dukesup1978

dukesup1978

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
Does anyone know how to make cannabis-infused honey?

Or does anyone know a dispensary which usually carry honey? Can't seem to find honey at any local dispensaries - los feliz, silverlake, santa monica etc.

TheWalrus

TheWalrus

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
The Stoner's Cookbook has all the reciepts youde ever want with cannabis.

Storm Crow

Storm Crow

Very Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 11,667 posts
I make small amounts of extracts now and then. What I do with it in the end is different (I "supercharge" cannabis to make "party weed" :rolleyes: ), but the process would be the same. You make a tincture, evaporate it down and mix it into whatever.

Mix finely ground cannabis + the highest proof vodka/Everclear you can find. Let it sit in a glass jar for a week or two in the dark. Shake it up every day. Strain out cannabis- a coffee filter or cloth in a strainer works- and discard the used plant material. Evaporate the vodka (I put mine into a glass cup and just set it on the aquarium hood, where the light slowly evaporates the alcohol, but any warm spot will do). After a day or two, when it gets down to a small amount of liquid, mix it with warmed honey. It really isn't that hard to make! :hello:

Granny :wave:

WildWill

WildWill

Just Wild and Crazy

• Old School
  • 20,016 posts
Infused Honey is available at California Patients Alliance on Melrose just outside of West Hollywood. It is VERY useful - PM me if you need address details, and if you mention my name they'll take care of you (and me!)

clinton

clinton

OMMP patient & grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 763 posts

Does anyone know how to make cannabis-infused honey?

Or does anyone know a dispensary which usually carry honey? Can't seem to find honey at any local dispensaries - los feliz, silverlake, santa monica etc.

I have information like this at my site. Follow link and reister. Then check forum Cannabis concoction and our recipies library.

clinton

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users