Whats the worst thing to ever happen to you?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LHommeDieu420, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Theres really nothing more you need to know....he shat.

2. clicking this thread

3. dude, i dont know man. it was a horrible experience. i was stoned outta my mind but i dont think that had anything to do with it. id eaten before hand yes, but i dont remember what. all i know is i pulled up, hopped outta the car and next thing you know my legs, thighs, and private area were covered in shit. it was warm and fucking disgusting. i took my pants off and drove back home.

4. ohhh damnnn it just kept getting worse....

5. :bolt:

6. Op, try this.

put a like teatowel over a vacumhead and vacum, it might take a while to sort but you get most of it back.

7. LAUGH
    MY
    ASSES
    OFF

Worse thing to ever happen to me was a few years ago. I was with some buddies hanging out at this park called Mud Bay. This park sits on the edge of the bay and at low tide instead of being filled with salt water it is full of thick, sticky, sucky, mud. It's like peanut butter. Anyways there is a train bridge that spans the bay and we kind of walked out on it a bit. Not even that far, and we figured we would be able to hear and see a train before it came. Anyways we were throwing rocks and railway spikes down into the mud and watching it splat (lol, it was fun okay) when we heard the train and looked around and it was about 500 meters down the track coming very fast. It was an Amtrac passenger train and they move extremely fast. So my buddies took the shorter route TOWARDS the train, and I took the longer route AWAY from the train. Suffice it to say, they made it off just in time, I made it about 3/4s of the way across the bridge and looked back and the train was probably only about 30 meters behind me. I think it's time to mention that this train bridge is about 30 feet high, and the mud below is scattered with a few rocks, crabs, railway spikes, etc. There was no room on the train bridge for me to stand without dying so I jumped over the railing. Looking back I could have hung on to the other side of the railing but my mind didn't really have time to process much in those few split seconds. I thought I was going to die. I jumped off the bridge and plowed about 2.5 feet into the mud, really fucked up my neck (still gets spasms today), in some of my nicest clothes and nicest shoes. Then set off walking back through the mud to the other side of the bay, before the tide came in and I drowned. My friends found me about 10 minutes later, they were on the bridge looking down at me. They thought I had been killed by the train, lol. It was scary shit, and definitely the worst day of my life. I don't think there has been another time when I have felt that imminent death was upon me.

The glory of google maps.
    [​IMG]

8. Becoming Emotionally Numb from loneliness.

Now that I think of it I was just being foolish and punishing myself for something I couldnt help. Its cool though Im all good now.

9. well, i was in italy with my friend and we were driving in traffic on some highway when a semi truck on the other side of the highway randomly careens towards the median and takes out a van, crashes through the median as if it wasn't there, take out a mercedes and some blue car, hit another semi, then basically explodes. there was fire everywhere, the truck did explode i guess. luckily my dude was able to stop in time [slammed his breaks VERY hard, the car in front of us ended up running into some part of the accident]. 7 people died. it was...terrifying. 1 little girl died because her fuckin dad was tailgating the mercedes. worst day of my life....i was right there, saw EVERYTHING. i think theres actually a video of it somewhere from a traffic cam from what i've been told. i havent looked. i dont want to see that again...

not quite the same kidn of thing as the OP, but this is the worst thing that has ever happened to me. if the worst thing thats ever happened to you was you losing some weed, then seriously youve had it pretty fucking easy and shouldnt be bitchin at all.

10. I don't understand. The worse thing to happen to you people is losing bud. What about death or something like that?

11. you look pretty cute

12. once i got a tennis ball thrown at me and it hit me in the balls, it hurt so bad i remember it like it was yesterday

13. haha!

14. The worst thing ever? You sure you want me to kill that buzz?

15. When I found out my dad had pancreatic cancer. Sure, learning something like that always sucks, but the manner in which I found out was pretty much the worst way I could have. I was 14 and, for reasosn that I still don't fully understand, I decided to eavesdrop on a phone call between my parents, something I hadn't done since I was 7 or 8. I went into another room with the second phone and heard them talking about it and how they planned to tell us. The ONE fucking time I decide to listen in on a call, and I get the worst news of my life to date.

The fact that it was another five months or so before telling us made it worse every day that I knew he was dying, but little did I know, the worst was yet to come. After seeing him waste away in a hospital bed for weeks, he got pneumonia because his immune system was pretty fucked by that point, and they had him hooked up to so many machines I couldn't stop thinking about Darth Vader. He started to get better after a while, and really looked like he was going to make a full recovery, but one morning he just stopped breathing. Got the call at about 5 AM, and I immediately knew what had happened.

I really wish I never listened to that phone call - it really would have made the whole ordeal a little easier....

16. They obviously haven't died if they're posting in a forum :)

17. Well since the next post was about cancer, screw your buzz. :)

#1 worst: my mother was murdered when I was about 12.
    #2 worst: a good friend of mine died in combat in Iraq.

18. Friends, relatives?

19. 3 friends past away in the past year...all of gruesome deaths. :(:confused: 2009 was a nutty year for me

20. thats fucking crazy dude.. im stoned beyond reason off one bowl but, yea props on not dying lol