Whats the worst thing to ever happen to you?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LHommeDieu420, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Damn GC my gfirst post, but id like to know, basically the worst thing tht ever happened to you. Earlier today i had just finished smoking a bongpack or two and i had my weed (some nice Kush) already broken up for the bong sitting on a CD. Since i was high i decided it would be a good idea to "hide" the weed on the CD on top of my TV. Long story short, i have an older TV on a entertaiment center in my room. The back of the TV is Angled an the CD slid behind the entertainment system, it was the last of my stash and i watched it all slide away :mad:. I tried to get it, i even took my TV out of the entertainment center but it all just DISAPPEARED. Now i am dry and Cant re-up until tm, This situation left me wondering if there was any of you that have had a similiar experince were you either A) lost the last of your stash/ur onlybag, something to that affect. (anything taken by cops, mom found it, misplaced it in a pair fo jeans for months) or B) somthing like this totally fuckedup happened and the first thing you thought (after the obvoius FUCK SHIT ect.) was Damn thats acutally pretty funny i cant wait to post that on GC. haha so let me know.

I went form having enough bud for a couple days to Having none, its a crime.

2. when i was in highschool, my administrator called home cause i was doing terrible in all of my classes. this led my mother to take away my cellphone and read all of my text messages. she found one in my sent box saying "remember that fat blunt?! i still have half of it" she then came to my room, made me take it out, and continued to break it in half and flush it down the toilet. she continued reading my texts and found out i did shrooms.

later on in the night she called my friends mother and told her what her daughter was doing with me.

WORST NIGHT OF MY LIFE.

3. So one day a couple of buddies and I were walking around and decided to climb through this fence that had 2 swinging doors that went both ways and a chain in the middle. We climb through no problem and start to chief a bowl next to this building we thought was empty. We finish up and as we walk around the corner we hear a door open up and someone start yelling "hello! whos there!?" and for some reason we freak out and start running for the fence. I start climbing in between the two fence doors with the chain in the middle and I get my whole body through but this time i cant get my head through. So I start to climb back through the way I came but I wont fit this time. I was fucking stuck there and since i was the last one through my friends had already booked it far down the street. So they didnt come back. 10 minutes later the guy who was yelling comes around the corner, looks at me for about 5 seconds, and just bursts out laughing. He tells me hold on and brings out about 4 other guys who start laughing at me too, while the whole time im on my hands and knees with my head stuck in between 2 fences.
    They unlocked the chain and let me go

4. i had just finished waking and baking before school, and my mom came in to put something in my room. long story short, she smelled weed, found my stash/piece/lighters. this was a month ago, and it still hasnt really blown over...just gotta be more careful now i guess.

5. To the op:

That is a pretty heavy thread title for losing some weed. lol If I was you I would go behind your entertainment center with a flashlight and pick up the broken pieces. I have dropped my last bowl a couple times, :eek: you can usually get half of it back.:smoking:

6. Same thing has happened to me bro! Time heals all!

The best one is a time we didn't get caught. My mom came beating on my brothers bedroom door, we were in there smoking some skunk. She says "Can you guys go check outside, I can smell a skunk real bad" lol that was the best.

Years later, my mom is cool with it now. But she just keeps refusing to smoke any.:)

7. As i was wanking one night , i was just about to cock vomit and my mum walks in and i spurted and it went all over her. :rolleyes:

8. gettin caught in my dormroom with like 10 other people (it was my room lol) and we were all ripping vape...long story short we got caught and i got kicked outta my dormroom for the rest of the semester (had a week to find a new place)...they took my vape and an 8th i literally bought that night and smoked like .3 of it...definetly the worst thing to happen to me and my rents were pissed...it was 3 weeks into my freshman year lol...the whole situatioon sucked but wasnt so bad once i found an off campus apartment

now im way over that shiit and dont even care...now im 21 and my parents dont give a fuck if i smoke or not

9. mine has to be when i was peaking on a shroom trip over summer and my mom, who i was expecting to get back at 7 that night came back at 12:30 (my parents are against ALL drugs) i just pretended to be asleep on the couch and was laying there sweating balls and eyes the size of dinner plates. luckily she thought i was taking a nap, grabbed her lunch and left. but that whole episode sent me spiraling into a hell i'll never forget

10. Damn, can't decide.

-Getting kicked out of school(the first time) and getting cocaine possesion charges.

-Getting assault charges and getting kicked out of school.

-Taking place in a string of grand theft autos, which we were later caught and have made my life completely suck.

and honestly, if losing some bud is the worst thing ever to happen to you, you definitely need to get your priorities straight.

11. This is the worst thing to EVER happen to you?

Shit man.. i dont have anything that even compares.

12. lol shouldnt it be the other way around? i think somebody whos stolen cars should get their priorities straight, thats just me though...

13. No, because if that the worst thing that happened you obviously care far too much about weed.

And yea, my priorities are straight now...

14. well im guessing he was just referring to weed related things, and if youve never been caught or robbed then losing bud probably is the worst thing that can happen to you...i dont get the guys being a dick to the OP i mean im jealous that thats the worst thing thats happened to him lol

15. Lol your not hard, your just retarded.

16. I'm aware of this.....

17. Ok guys listen, i was high when i posted that. obviously ive been in far worse situations. For example,
    1) back in highschool i pickedup like a 8th of some dank, not more then 5 minutes later the principal searches me KNOWING i have it on me. Trys to get all serious and drug test me when he couldnt find anything ( it was in my sock and he never make me take them off, its a shame though buds got squashed.)
    2) After taking E for the 2nd time, around 2pm i had to go to my friends house were he was having a party for his entire familey, we just had to run in and get the tree. but as soon as we walked in his familey tyrs to get us to eat and shit, so i poured myself a glass of OJ and his twisted ass aunt starts to pour vodka in it...needless to say about 45 min later i was FUCKEDUP from the combination of screwdrivers, corona lime, and the powerfull MDMA...so this is around 3 pm? at 315 i got pickedup by my mother who had just found my stash and we were on our way to CVS for a drug test( i was just like dame im outt :poke:)...the fact she didnt realize how fuckedup i was untill i missed the cup for the peetest is a blessing. the consiquences afterwords were painful.

im not a budfiend. and if you guys really thing losing like 2 grams of some dank is my worst problem you need lives. get off my dick i was high it was a post. c'mon guys.

18. one time i had just rolled up to a party. i got out and immediately shat myself. it fucking sucked. i didn't speak a word, got in my car and drove home.

19. Haha.

20. you NEED to explain that story more. you cant just say "i shit myself and left" and now explain what happened. did you eat a taco? a hot-pocket? you were too high?...