Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Dying during flowering??

• Please log in to reply

theno1stoner

theno1stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
Hey guys, I need some help. So 2/3 of these plants are kinda f*cked.

Here are some pictures and hopefully you guys could give me a direction on whats wrong. The only thing I could think of is that I may be over watering a tad. But then why would the other plant look so good?

Attached Thumbnails

• help1.jpg
  • help2.jpg
  • help3.jpg
  • help4.jpg
  • help5.jpg
  • help6.jpg
  • help7.jpg
  • help8.jpg
  • help9.jpg
  • help10.jpg

Similar Topics: Dying during flowering??     x

theno1stoner

theno1stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
Anyone?

apacolypz

apacolypz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 668 posts
thats bad, could be zinc, phosphorus, or mag

mattymat2by4

mattymat2by4

• Registered Upgraded
  • 175 posts
What nutes are you feeding and how often is the feed schedule?

Do you shake the bottle well during the mixing of the formula and when you feed the plant?

Do you let the soil dry out properly in between waterings?

What's the temp and airflow situation like?

and yikes btw...

Smawrpg

Smawrpg

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,051 posts
looks like nute burn to me flush em, give a good week without nutes than start up slow 1/4 strength in one gallon every other watering.

FenceWalker

FenceWalker

Old School Stoner

• Gold Member
  • 5,224 posts

theno1stoner

theno1stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

What nutes are you feeding and how often is the feed schedule? Fox Farms Big Bloom - I had been feeding it every other day, mixing about 2tsp per half gallon of water. Then I had been splitting half gallon of water b/w 3 plants, everyday. I'm pretty sure Overwatering was an issue..

Do you shake the bottle well during the mixing of the formula and when you feed the plant? I shook the Big Bloom bottle fairly well before dispensing it into the water.

Do you let the soil dry out properly in between waterings? This could of been my problem. My soil was always damp, and never crusty dry. I got a moisture meter yesterday and my plants are WAY wet, with the PH being around 8-9 (according to the meter). The moisture was way off the scale in the "wet" area.

What's the temp and airflow situation like? The setup is in my closet, so I usually leave that door shut b/c of the smell. I sometimes open the door while I'm away to get some air circulation through there....though there is a fan in there blowing 24/7.

and yikes btw...

Hopefully this info will help you guys help me find out what wrong. :o

FenceWalker

FenceWalker

Old School Stoner

• Gold Member
  • 5,224 posts

theno1stoner

theno1stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Yes, overwatering is very probably the reason this started. As well as over feeding. Don't they recommend you start with two teaspoons per gallon of water? :eek:

Need to let the soil dry out between waterings. Should start feedings at a quarter strength recommended and step up after observing your plants reaction to the last feeding.

If your pH is wacked then you will get nute lockout which will further your problems so now you need to find some pH down to get it back to manageable levels.

If it were me I might seriously consider a flush and transplant to try and push the restart button, but that might not be good advice, just what I would be considering.

Good luck. :smoking:

I just took the PH of all the plants, and they all read around 6.

I think there slowly getting better. I'm going to hold off on the nutrients till the end of this week, and then probably use like half-tsp with gallon of water. lol

theno1stoner

theno1stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
Here are some updated pics, I think there getting better. BTW I took the PH and all are between 6-7 PH.

Attached Thumbnails

• 11191.jpg
  • 11192.jpg
  • 11193.jpg
  • 11194.jpg
  • 11199.jpg
  • 111910.jpg
  • 111911.jpg
  • 111912.jpg
  • 111914.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users