Ketoprofen

Discussion in 'General' started by crazyx, Nov 15, 2004.

1. hey i got some of this pain killer called Ketoprofen and i dont know if i should eat it or make it into a line and blow it (snort) so can somone help me out with this please?

2. I think ketoprofen is similar to ibuprofen, so I doubt it will do much but make you queasy.

Careful you don't OD if you plan on screwing around with it. Probably shouldn't snort it, either.

3. why do u say to not snort it?

4. Does it contain Ketamine? Haha.

5. POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS: SIDE EFFECTS, that may go away during treatment, include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, gas, constipation, indigestion, dizziness, lightheadedness, drowsiness, nervousness, or headache. If they continue or are bothersome, check with your doctor. CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if you experience rash, blurred vision, ringing in ears, swelling of hands or ankles. CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY if you experience swelling of hands, face, lips, eyes, throat, or tongue; difficulty swallowing or breathing; or hoarseness. CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY AND STOP TAKING THIS MEDICINE if you notice any of the following unlikely but very serious side effects: black stools, persistent stomach/abdominal pain, or vomit that looks like coffee grounds. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
    Symptoms of overdose may include nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, drowsiness, and difficulty breathing.

6. haha i was thinkin the same thing, like ketacet, haha maybe its kinda like vicodin where theres 5-10mg hydrocodone and 500-1000mg of acetiminophen, only its like ketamine and ibuprofin haha, that'd be badass

7. for fuck sake

PILLS ARE FOR SWALLOWING!

8. Thankyou I was needing to read that. :)