Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Ketoprofen

• Please log in to reply

crazyx

crazyx

• Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts
hey i got some of this pain killer called Ketoprofen and i dont know if i should eat it or make it into a line and blow it (snort) so can somone help me out with this please?

alohaman

alohaman

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I think ketoprofen is similar to ibuprofen, so I doubt it will do much but make you queasy.

Careful you don't OD if you plan on screwing around with it. Probably shouldn't snort it, either.

crazyx

crazyx

• Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts
why do u say to not snort it?

jagfan

jagfan

meh. drugs u'know

• Old School
  • 978 posts
check www.erowid.org and look under pharms

SmokethatGanj

SmokethatGanj

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
Does it contain Ketamine? Haha.

scarymoose

scarymoose

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 949 posts
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS: SIDE EFFECTS, that may go away during treatment, include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, gas, constipation, indigestion, dizziness, lightheadedness, drowsiness, nervousness, or headache. If they continue or are bothersome, check with your doctor. CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if you experience rash, blurred vision, ringing in ears, swelling of hands or ankles. CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY if you experience swelling of hands, face, lips, eyes, throat, or tongue; difficulty swallowing or breathing; or hoarseness. CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY AND STOP TAKING THIS MEDICINE if you notice any of the following unlikely but very serious side effects: black stools, persistent stomach/abdominal pain, or vomit that looks like coffee grounds. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
Symptoms of overdose may include nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, drowsiness, and difficulty breathing.

negligent

negligent

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Does it contain Ketamine? Haha.

haha i was thinkin the same thing, like ketacet, haha maybe its kinda like vicodin where theres 5-10mg hydrocodone and 500-1000mg of acetiminophen, only its like ketamine and ibuprofin haha, that'd be badass

Whos Ska

Whos Ska

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 248 posts

why do u say to not snort it?

for fuck sake

PILLS ARE FOR SWALLOWING!

IceCreamKidd

IceCreamKidd

★ Blink on Blount ☆

• Old School