Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weight, Slang & Price

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iTz oPiTeR, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Here in NJ...
    Nick .25g - $5
    Dime .5g - $10
    Sack 1g - $20
    Eighth 3.5g - $60
    Quarter 7g - $110-$120
    Half 14g - $200-$240
    Ounce 28g - $400-$450

Prices suck here!

2. My understanding has always been that a dime bag=$10. There is no guarantee on weight, it's just however much they're selling at that price... so maybe dank is .5g and schwag is more like 2-3g

maybe im just retarded lol:smoking:

3. Too add to your slang terms I've heard an Ounce referred to as a lid

4. Pretty good chart, but weed pricing isn't proportional. Its doesn't just stay at $10/g.

Buying bigger sacks is like buying in bulk at costco. For example, in my area I can get a half for 120 or an ounce for 210.

At the half ounce rate I'm paying $8.5/g
    At the ounce rate I'm paying $7.5/g

5. Measure is the same everywhere only thing that SHOULD VARY unless your dealer is fuckn u over is price

6. looks pretty good though even in Seattle the 2nd chart rates(for dank that is...) is extremely common if you don't have really good connections.

7. most ofthis chart didnt make sense to me. if a kid walked up to me asken where to find a quarter pounder with cheese i slap his silly ass into mcdonalds...

we gotdiff slang up in Canada?

8. Slang is different, you hear crazy ass terms all the time for weed and weights. So, I personally stick to the basics. g, eigth, q, half, o, qp, hp, p, gp (grand prize) = 5 lbs. JK. there's no gp.

Very simple, very easy.

9. i didnt know there was a difference b/w a dime bag and 10 sack...lol :rolleyes:

10. nick,dime and dub bags can vary in weight depending on quality of weed - these measurements are monetary as opposed to weight. At least here.

I wish I paid 280 an O for dank. :(

11. I agree whole heartedly with this guys increments, except the grand prize part:), where I'm from we use more words then abbreviations ie: g, eigth, quarter, half, zip,, Quap (this is the only thing iv ever heard a quarter pound referred to as) as for half pound and pound I don't know anyone who knows anyone who deals with this kind of weight, and I don't think I'v ever uttered it when talking (seriously) with anyone

12. Price varies depending on many different factors such as location(both the location it was grown and the location it is being sold at), distance traveled, dank:D/swag:(, and obviously weight. Nickels, dimes, dubs are not the same weight everywhere but the amounts according to weight are, hence why they are called eighths, quarters, halves and ounces. A dime should always be $10 and dubs $20 but the weight and price varies from place to place (while still following a general range like "Dubs=1g-3g"
    Price and weight are definitely not universal

13. #33 Chief Chiefer, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You were right on everything weight wise beside quarter pound and up. A qp weighs 112 grams so a pound would be 448 grams. As far as prices go it depends on the area.

14. in canada its $10/g (g, gram, dimebag, 10bag), $15/1.5g (15bag), $20/2g (20 bg), $30/3.5(8th), $60/7g(4th), $110-120/14g(1/2), $220-240/28.5g(oz, o, ounce)

15. A dime is $10 and a dub is $20

16. Price and slang depends on your area but where im from the prices are:
    Dime .7 10$
    Dub 2.0g 25$
    eigth 3.5g 40$
    Quarter 7g 75$
    Half 14g 140$
    Ounce 28g 260$

17. I'm from cali and that sounds about right

18. hhahahahaahahhahahH!!!:hello:

19. .5g, Tempo's
    1.0g, Dubs
    1.5g, 1/2 Eighters - 25$
    3.5g, Eighter - 50$
    7g, Quarter - 75-100$
    14g, Halfie - 120-160$
    28g, O/Onion - 300$
    QP - 900$
    Pound, Elbow - 3000$

Slang and price you usually get down here in Miami. Don't know the exact weight for the last two off the top of my head but yea.. Btw weights aren't always on point, sometimes you get skimped sometimes you get hooked up. All depends on how close you are with your dealer and how they're doing financially I guess..

20. From everone's post I think I'm starting to get it I'm a noob to the slangs and prices myself. Anyone in Delaware county, PA know the prices here?