Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High? : I have to write it before I forget!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by New_Grasses, Nov 12, 2009.

1. I don't know if this applies but I just found an essay I wrote while stoned. It's two pages and it's about about why I love showering stoned.

2. I used to think like those 9-5 people before I started smoking weed. When I quit, I caught myself thinking in a mindset like that 80% again. Now that I smoke again and I am totally in awe and in love with the universe again. I have a theory as to why this is.

It seems to me like there are a number of factors including the corporate machine, religion, relationships, and humanity's craving for justice. They are all responsible for why so many people get so worked up over the stupidest little things. To your surprise, it all comes down to regrets. How so? Well, think about it this way.

The establishment is very demanding. It wants people to give 110% into everything they do in order to make the establishment as powerful and as complex as it is. Meanwhile, the individual is under intense pressure to be the best they can at everything they do. If they don't try to do their best, then they fail and regret not trying hard enough. The amount of regret is important to this post, because the more regret people have, the worse they feel about themselves.

Meanwhile, religion is telling us that we are unworthy sinners who are deserving of eternal torture and that we better not fuck up or else God is gonna beat yo ass or at least be very disappointed in you. Even though the religious may be happy that they think they have a relationship with God or Jesus or whoever and have hope of eternal happiness after they die, so many religious people live with guilt and regrets that they constantly think about their entire lives - even little stupid things they did years ago. Why? Because that is one of the main subliminal messages in most major religions - "sincerely feel bad about every one of your sins and God will forgive you. Otherwise your fucked." Not only for all eternity, but you are fucked in the head as a person and considered immoral. Suspiciously, since about 80% of the world is religious and religion is so ingrained in our culture, it's no wonder why so people feel bad about little stupid things. But that's not the only reason people are that way.

Relationships are also a major source of regret, especially if they don't work out. Ever have of a broken heart? That could really suck and people get so paranoid of getting one and loosing what they think is the love of their life that they stress and argue about every little thing until it backfires on them and they break up and they are usually full of regret.

Our desire for justice in this world may play a bigger roll than you think as to why we stress about stupid little things as well. When we fuck up, the consequences range from embarrassing to downright degrading. Embarrassment and dishonour almost always leads to regret. It is also why so many people become so self conscious of their actions and get paranoid over the stupidest little things - because they don't want to get embarressed and they also want to be the best damn person they can. This can often backfire as well.

So when you combine a corporate machine that wants you to try your best at everything or else you are lazy bum, a supposed god that judges your every action and every thought, the retarded idea of heartbreak, the degrading qualities of our bloodthirsty craving for justice, combined with all the regular pain and suffering that is already present in this world, as well as the uncertainty of the future and the pressure to survive and reproduce good, strong, smart, heathy offspring; it's no wonder why people behave the way they do. Because so many people are so focused on their regrets, guilt, and moral obligations; along with countless other factors that stress them out, that they forget how amazing life and the universe is.

The good thing about weed, is when you inhale the smoke, you exhale your regrets which makes it way easier to be happy with yourself and makes you more impressed by how awesome the universe is. As you could imagine, this interferes with the agenda of the corporate machine, which is to gain complete control over everyone's lives, which is probably the reason why weed is illegal in the first place. Plus it makes it really easy for people to loose their faith in God, an idea which is essential to how to the machine operates.

Wrote this all while high. I hope I did a good job, and if I didn't, I won't regret this cause I'll just smoke more weed. Lol :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum