Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High? : I have to write it before I forget!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by New_Grasses, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Trying to kill myself... with herb happy as fuck cause i cant...

2. #2722 Jesse Botwin, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
    Shotglasses were designed specially so that the one sip feels like a lot more then it is. Taking shots of Pepsi is wicked fun, the bubbles feel so smooth. Futhurmore the design of the shotglass seems to inhance the experience of drinking anything 100x. Perhaps someone could utilize the power of the shotglass for a "shotglass" diet to cut down on drinking. Hell, This could be a trend. The next best thing.

Edit: Just watching the rain. How doesn't anyone find this shit weird?!? I mean, look at it. Water is literally falling from the sky. The same water we drink and bathe is literally pouring all over the outside world. Yet, we take no notice. Technically we have built our houses around rain, but its still trippy AF. Lightning on the other hand...

3. Do you think that eating the good grapes first is best? Or should you eat the old looking ones first so that they don't go to waste?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. throw out the bad ones because rotten grapes are gross as fuck. Ever bit into one that was completely rotten? Even high, it wouldn't taste good lol

5. I think I was high when I subscribed to this thread... I certainly don't remember or understand why it is I wanted to have these notifications going through 24/7.  :confused_2:  :hippie:

6. Man I thought of this just now hitting the bong late at night in my room...

every time you're smoking, there's a shit ton of other people smoking at the exact same time all around the world. like we're all smoking pals or some shit.

:smoking: dab time

7. information commericals man, i dont even want the product if theres not a free gift.

8. @[member="Jesse Botwin"] this person is going somewhere.....far away from the average person... which is good

@[member="peezy16"] fuck the old grapes eat the new

9. Moon landing was badass

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. People go to heaven or hell, All the rest of us were the ones that got tossed back into the sea.

11. I was thinking last night while I was baked and reading through my Facebook feed, people are fucking crybabies. 

I get so sick of reading/hearing about people who cry and complain over the silliest shit. 

My brother-in-law's brother posts every day about how sad he is that he doesn't have a girlfriend, but who honestly gives a shit? I'm not saying that it's cool he's single, but there are so many other problems in our world that no one gives a rat's ass about, and it really irks me. 

I don't get how people can sit and complain about petty stuff, like work and school, when there are so many other mysteries out there that we don't know and probably will never get the chance to know. 

There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about how crazy space and the universe (possibly multi-verse, if it's true) is. It's beyond mind boggling. It's unimaginable, yet a good 80% of the world's population doesn't give two damn shits. 

All they care about is their 9-5, their Facebook page, their Twitter or Tumblr or whatever else we're all wrapped up in today. 

It's stupid and it's the downfall of our species, if you ask me. 

Anyway, that's what I thought about while stoned out of my mind last night. It got me pretty worked up, so I had to smoke another bowl to calm myself down. 

12. If x+3=5 then x is 2 but where did y come from why is there a t I hate my munchies I knew I should've ate slower oh my goddddd fuck meeeeee I'm horny but my leg fell asleep if I stand up it'll be frustrating it's not pain what is it sprinkles are falling down my leg and mixing in my blood stream do you think he will still eat me if I'm a dried up old poptart or am I clear to run but my leg is still asleep I can't unbutton my pants with one hand my dick is through the roof stop calling him probie dinozzo he clearly doesn't like it fuck ziva why did you leave we miss you

Just stand up and scream. The tainted clock is counting down.

God you have no idea how many times I've had almost the exact same thoughts.  Drives me insane.  I get to the point that I have to just say, "No.  No more of these thoughts." and make myself change thoughts completely or do something physically like start sweeping or vacuming.  If I don't I start spiraling down into the abyss....

14. Life is all about attitudes. How you choose to respond and react to the situations you are placed in -- indeed who choose to be -- is all up to you. How you look at something is the only thing that matter s. Perspective is everything.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Here's a thought I had a while ago

I feel that now a day only young people that know they don't want to go college or can't are the ones that are repopulating the world and have families

I feel like people that go to school see having a family as a destruction even though most have a degree by age 21-23 but most aren't willing to settle down is it because they feel they wasted their youth in school or because they just know that realistically it's hard to maintain a family OR is it because they are scared to get stuck at a basic ass job like most of our parents??

In that sense is having a child a life destroyer Even though it's bringing life into the world??

Just a thought CURRENTLY BAKED

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Have a child when you feel you're ready. If not don't spread your legs or go poking your thing in things

Just stand up and fucking scream.

17. I hope you take your own advice.

18. Sometimes I like to fight fire with fire

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Thought about this while reading Oedipus. Does free will exist or is everything destiny.

I proceeded to devate bith sides of the question in my head. It was a good conversation

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Today i wanted to smoke something other then a blunt,

This recently found obsession with Randy's rolling papers,

Almost Killed Me,

I smoked it and stabbed myself trying to dispose,